What about them tornadoes!

BigSwoJr

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since yall are gonna be this way about it...I'll go ahead and say some things I wasnt gonna say...yall have beaten us twice this year....we've beaten yall 3 times...both times yall have beaten us, you were not facing our number 1 pitcher...

Also, about last nights game...the short, chubby, black ump that called the bases gave yall 3 base runners that were definitely out...terrible calls...they were thrown out and it wasnt even close...but, for some wild reason he called your runners safe....take those runners off the bases and give us those outs, and yall dont score 4 runs....

But, Union City played a great game the other night...made some big plays....and we didnt hit the ball.

I agree riverside is hard to get past. Tca is to and I doubt that UC will touch Mcgrath. Hes tough.

I think both of these games will be close for the most part. Gant is always tough and Greenfield's ace is pretty good as well. TCA's Mcgrath is usually pretty crafty and hard to touch.

I think that Riverside and TCA will come out of these games winners and represent district 15 in the spring fling

District 15 is pretty good aren't they, we've beaten TCA 5 times this year!

so what? sounds like you guys need to get out of the box a little more instead of beatin up on the same ole poor teams. you know i am not even from union city but you riverside folks need to get over yourselves. congrats that you have a great team but the shots on the other teams are pretty classless. they are still kids. you can tell when a kid gets on here and run runs his mouth, but come on, i think it is safe to say that alot of this crap comes fron the adults. pulling for your team is great but why not leave the cheap shots where they belong. i'm willing to bet there is not many folks running that mouth like they do on here when they are at the ball park.

so what? sounds like you guys need to get out of the box a little more instead of beatin up on the same ole poor teams. you know i am not even from union city but you riverside folks need to get over yourselves. congrats that you have a great team but the shots on the other teams are pretty classless. they are still kids. you can tell when a kid gets on here and run runs his mouth, but come on, i think it is safe to say that alot of this crap comes fron the adults. pulling for your team is great but why not leave the cheap shots where they belong. i'm willing to bet there is not many folks running that mouth like they do on here when they are at the ball park.

My comments are in response to cocky UC fans, don't know what you mean by beating up on poor little teams. I guess if you mean Lexington, Houston, Bartlet, North Side, camden, Henry County, Waverly, South Side and the other AA and AAA teams we beat, then you're right.

My comments are in response to cocky UC fans, don't know what you mean by beating up on poor little teams. I guess if you mean Lexington, Houston, Bartlet, North Side, camden, Henry County, Waverly, South Side and the other AA and AAA teams we beat, then you're right.

my response to you was about your "cocky" comment of "WE" beat them (TCA) five times......thats exactly what i meant.....can't get much clearer than that.

my response to you was about your "cocky" comment of "WE" beat them (TCA) five times......thats exactly what i meant.....can't get much clearer than that.

You're right, it's pretty clear, district 15 is just much better! When a second place team that lost at least 6 district games can win 13-0 over the other district, it proves my point!