Soddy Daisy (Not Impressed)

wildcatdude

Ok first of all I will start by saying "You Won"! But if thats how you have been winning games then I feel sorry for you and your town. A group of us Dedicated Tullahoma parents made the long trip over the mountain Friday to play Soddy Daisy for the chance to be in the state tournament and were greeted by the worse display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. The whole team was standing and chanting while we were in the field, jumping up and down, shaking ther hats and yelling at the top of there lungs.And if thats not enough the fans were even worse. They shouted insults at the players and the umpires all night long. The umpires had no control. There was 1 incident when a Soddy Batter I believe it was #6 talked back to the plat umpire after a called strike, and nothing was said. Were I come from you would be gone for that.It is ashame because there are some talented kids on that team. Soddy I can tell you this, If you bring that Bush League Crap to State they wont tolorate it. Try talking bake to one of those umps.My prediction is Soddy Daisy will be 2 and Done. If you ever make the trip up to T-Town I think you know what you can expect. GOOD LUCK

Ok first of all I will start by saying "You Won"! But if thats how you have been winning games then I feel sorry for you and your town. A group of us Dedicated Tullahoma parents made the long trip over the mountain Friday to play Soddy Daisy for the chance to be in the state tournament and were greeted by the worse display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. The whole team was standing and chanting while we were in the field, jumping up and down, shaking ther hats and yelling at the top of there lungs.And if thats not enough the fans were even worse. They shouted insults at the players and the umpires all night long. The umpires had no control. There was 1 incident when a Soddy Batter I believe it was #6 talked back to the plat umpire after a called strike, and nothing was said. Were I come from you would be gone for that.It is ashame because there are some talented kids on that team. Soddy I can tell you this, If you bring that Bush League Crap to State they wont tolorate it. Try talking bake to one of those umps.My prediction is Soddy Daisy will be 2 and Done. If you ever make the trip up to T-Town I think you know what you can expect. GOOD LUCK

I worked the Soddy Daisy and Tullahoma game and something was done if you will think about it. The head

coach called time immediately and talked to the batter to curtail any further incident. If you have a quick trigger over that then I would hate

to be in your game.

'Were you come from' ? Where? 'over the mountain' ?? 'wont tolorate it'?? Yea, I guess Soddy does know what to expect. :D

Edited by MickeyMental