Goodpasture Girls

nursecass

This past friday I watched my daughter pitched her last high school game, I watched her warm up with her catcher and bestfriend (Brittney Toney), I watched the entire team laugh and talk and cut up together, this year these girls had a mess with one, you mess with all mentality. They never panicked or stressed, always calm under pressure. They endured somethings this year Ive never seen, adults in the stands cussing @ our kids, screaming "Hit the ball back @ the pitcher and take her head off", people constantly doubting your ability and talent, hoping for your team demise. No one wanted to give you credit ladies and coaches, but instead of causing dissapointment it gave yall inspiration, it was almost like a secret how good you ladies were but people seen you play but they couldnt see the heart of the team like we could, your team heart beat loud and strong, and it had only one sound even though several girls made it beat. I am proud that my daughter Cheyanne Knepper had the opportunity to play with you ladies and coaches this year. The word "team" is mentioned a lot in athletics but this year that word is something that I could emotionally feel, Thank you Goodpasture Softball Girls, coaches, and parents for making this year a memorable year.

Cassandra Knepper

This past friday I watched my daughter pitched her last high school game, I watched her warm up with her catcher and bestfriend (Brittney Toney), I watched the entire team laugh and talk and cut up together, this year these girls had a mess with one, you mess with all mentality. They never panicked or stressed, always calm under pressure. They endured somethings this year Ive never seen, adults in the stands cussing @ our kids, screaming "Hit the ball back @ the pitcher and take her head off", people constantly doubting your ability and talent, hoping for your team demise. No one wanted to give you credit ladies and coaches, but instead of causing dissapointment it gave yall inspiration, it was almost like a secret how good you ladies were but people seen you play but they couldnt see the heart of the team like we could, your team heart beat loud and strong, and it had only one sound even though several girls made it beat. I am proud that my daughter Cheyanne Knepper had the opportunity to play with you ladies and coaches this year. The word "team" is mentioned a lot in athletics but this year that word is something that I could emotionally feel, Thank you Goodpasture Softball Girls, coaches, and parents for making this year a memorable year.

Cassandra Knepper

Nursecass, I came to the tourney in Dickson to watch some softball and see some of the girls I know play. I was SHOCKED by the conduct of some of the adults towards your team. I stayed till the end. I was sitting away from the fence and don't know what the group from KY said to your daughter, but they made a huge mistake!!! She was wore out and having a hard time, then they gave her a reason to turn it back on!!! And her team just flat pounded the ball!!!

I have seen a increase in parent/fan agression this year and I don't really like it. I hope this is not a trend. Congrats to your TEAM and your daughter!! :flower: