Hey Coach15!!!

Guest cat79

You are the one I need to ask. The rumour mill says RBS lost a player and now they only have 7, is that true? Also heard you were finally assisting at HSHS. Is that true? And did the 2 Poindexter girls quit at Celina? I figured you would know.

As A Note I was very sorry to hear about your Grandfather passing, He was a good man and very proud of you.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by cat79:

You are the one I need to ask. The rumour mill says RBS lost a player and now they only have 7, is that true? Also heard you were finally assisting at HSHS. Is that true? And did the 2 Poindexter girls quit at Celina? I figured you would know.

As A Note I was very sorry to hear about your Grandfather passing, He was a good man and very proud of you.

I can tell u that the 2 Poindexter girls did quit. I don't know about the rest.

Thank you DAWG05. Do you happen to know how Celina looks this year? This is supposed to be ttheir time isn't it?

Still wondering about those other lady dogs though, I mean last year was rough with 8 players, how do you do it with 7?

sorry i didn't see this till now. as you have read the Poindexter's girls did not come back. RBS is down to 7 but they have some 8th graders coming up soon. And to answer your final question yes I am assiting at HSHS I am extremely happy there and I think they are happy with me, at least I hope so. Yes there is a new girls coach her name is Allison Painter. She played at Celina in the mid-90's she is a great coach with good knowledge of the game. She will turn the program at HSHS around. cat79 thanks for the words about my grandfather. I hope one day you tell me who you are.

[Edited by coach15 on 10-10-02 11:07P]

.WELL!!! I am glad to hear that somebody finally figured out that you know what you are doing and talking about when it comes to BBall!!!!! HSHS should be proud to have you on board and I'm sure with a new Head coach and You those girls will drastically improve. I guess RBs is not happy about you sitting on the other side of the half court line :) But they had their chance. Can't wait to see you.

Someday I'll tell you who I am, maybe.. :)

Now AllBall, if I told you the answer it would just kill the suspense, or the cat :x;) , You know that curiosity killed the cat don't you? Lets just say I have had an interest in both schools in the past, which means I'm still interested in them.

How about you? RBS, HSHS, or Celina?

I played at both RBS and HSHS a very long time ago. My child played too. You can take the player out of the gym but you can't take the gym out of the players. You know what I mean? At least not the players who truly love the game.

Sorry if I sounded hateful last post it was supposed to be a joke. :D