RIVERDALE VS smyrna FRESHMAN

Guest fatlineman69

Guest fatlineman69

I JUST WANT TO REMIND smyrna OF ONE THING

GaStOn MiLlER #1

I HOPE YALL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT GaStOn MiLlEr TONIGHT

DOES ANYONE THINK smynra CAN HANG WITH RIVERDALE

Guest JohnMadden24

If it wasnt for Gaston yall would not be anything or at least u wouldnt be as "great" as yall are now with him...think about it he is the whole team practically

Guest RINOshs61

we won even tho it was in are hearts couse we worked as a team we didnt just hand the ball to one player and let gasface do all the work so te06 work on getting off the bench and start playin as a team instead of worth less no good team with one good player so well get yall next year and varsity

[Edited by RINOshs61 on 10-11-02 5:05P]

Posted by RINOshs61:

we played gaston and he is the only player that is actully ever said so atlest when smyrna wins we all win amd get you head out of gastons butt

Well my friend YOU know nothing about football Gaston is good but he couldn't do anything without blockers!It was a team effort 100%!Gaston didn't sack your QB that was someone else!Gaston didn't intercept your QB that was someone else!HEY were you even at the game?A win is a win and Riverdale is a very good coached team!True Gaston is a star for Riverdale but many teams win on the strength of just a few players!Which players did Smyrna count on? oops maybe none because you didn't score!

Guest JohnMadden24
Posted by stumpman13:
Posted by RINOshs61:

we played gaston and he is the only player that is actully ever said so atlest when smyrna wins we all win amd get you head out of gastons butt

Well my friend YOU know nothing about football Gaston is good but he couldn't do anything without blockers!It was a team effort 100%!Gaston didn't sack your QB that was someone else!Gaston didn't intercept your QB that was someone else!HEY were you even at the game?A win is a win and Riverdale is a very good coached team!True Gaston is a star for Riverdale but many teams win on the strength of just a few players!Which players did Smyrna count on? oops maybe none because you didn't score!

Look at it this way if u didnt have gaston u would not be where u are now u still would be a good team but as good with gaston....i didnt see any passing last night....oh thats right because no one caught anything and your passing game stinks so quit freakin disin on smyrna cause frankly without gaston yall stink too... and if #34 didnt get hurt yall would not scored as many tds as u did