Play It Again Sports Tournament 2012

MidTnBall

We would like to invite you and your team to the 2nd Annual Play It Again Sports Tournament in Clarksville, Tennessee. We have excellent fields and great southern hospitality for everyone. Our tournament is set up where you can play in either the Gold Division which is for teams who are playing at a high level and our Silver division is for the younger teams who may be in a rebuilding season.

Prepare your team for the upcoming season during our spring tournament or improve your skills in a softball tournament that showcases teams from across the country.

Last year we had teams from Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Indiana and Illinois. This year proves to be an even bigger and better tournament.

This year we are expecting things to be bigger and better than ever.

2nd Annual Play It Again Sports Tournament Dates:

April 6-7, 2012

April 20-21, 2012

Clarksville, Tennessee

52 Teams per Weekend

2 Divisions

Gold Division

Silver Division

Price is only $250 per team

Guaranteed 4 games

Check our website for more details and we are looking forward to seeing you all this spring!

MidTnBall

Contact Phil Burkhart phillip.burkhart@cmcss.net

or John Conditt cobracoach@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are excited about this years tournament, Racine Lutheran High School out of Wisconsin, and Plainfield Central H.S. from Illinois are already are making plans to attend this year. Last year we were able to have at least one team from out of state in each pool bracket and that is our goal again this year. So many times when you go to tournaments you are always having to play the same teams over and over with Play It Again Sports Tournament we are reaching out to the other states. Plus with our Gold and Silver Pools you can play against teams of the same playing level.

Hope you have a great rest of the summer.....it is getting real close to start back to school!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check our website out we are already adding teams to our tournaments, should have several more to add next week.

Just go to Google and type in MidTnBall and check out the teams.

We already have 13 teams signed up! We are looking for great teams coming in from KY as well as other states plus we already have the defending State Champion from TN coming in which is Beech for the April 6th and 7th. We hope you all can make it.

By playing in this tournament it gives you a chance to play other teams that you do not normally play weekend after weekend. Last year we were able to have at least one team from another state in each bracket this year we are hoping to have at least two.

Edited by MidTnBall

18 teams, we are again beginning to have one of the best field of teams in the Southeast, if you want to have different teams in your pool and have a chance to play some of the top teams in the South this tournament is offering that! Check us out at http://sites.google.com/site/midtnball/ for a list of all of the teams coming!

Edited by MidTnBall

21 teams and looking forward to having several more from out of state. We are getting a lot of response from several other states, again if you want to play other states our tournament will have more teams from different states than any other tournament in TN this year here is your chance to see how you match up with other teams from different states.