Coach Looking For Position

CoachLooking

I'm looking for a position with a school system as a teacher coach. I have almost twenty years experience as a football coach and multiple years experience in softball and track. I'm certified in physical education K-12, driver’s education and I also have my beginning administrator’s license and will finish my EDS degree this summer. I have no problem with relocation. If you are looking for a coach that will go the extra mile contact me.

Edited by CoachLooking

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a position with a school system as a teacher coach. I have almost twenty years experience as a football coach and multiple years experience in softball and track. I'm certified in physical education K-12, driver’s education and I also have my beginning administrator’s license and will finish my EDS degree this summer. I have no problem with relocation. If you are looking for a coach that will go the extra mile contact me.

Coach, I am possibly looking for a (PE Teacher / Coach) for the right fit. (Scott High School , Head Coach Tony Lambert - cell 865-776-7320).