District 7-A

I agree with the reffing as well. When I helped coach baseball it didn't matter if the strike zone was tight or wide as long as they were consistant I was happy. I am the same way when it comes to watching basketball games. Every game I see is inconsistant reffing. If one team gets in the double bonus before another team gets into the bonus the reffs will try their best to even up the fouls. Stupid and picky fouls get called when they should just let the kids play. Go watch a basketball game in Kentucky and then watch one in Tennessee and you will see a huge different. In Kentucky they let the kids play and for it to be a foul, then you know it's a foul.

everyone in the region had to play with the same refs so maybe you all should quit crying about it and just play ball. i wouldnt expect the refs to be any better this year either so you can just keep complaining about them if it makes you feel better to blame your losses on them.

I agree with the reffing as well. When I helped coach baseball it didn't matter if the strike zone was tight or wide as long as they were consistant I was happy. I am the same way when it comes to watching basketball games. Every game I see is inconsistant reffing. If one team gets in the double bonus before another team gets into the bonus the reffs will try their best to even up the fouls. Stupid and picky fouls get called when they should just let the kids play. Go watch a basketball game in Kentucky and then watch one in Tennessee and you will see a huge different. In Kentucky they let the kids play and for it to be a foul, then you know it's a foul.

i agree the reffing throughout was very poor. however, i do believe friendship will have a better team than you give them credit. Patterson will be the player to watch this year leading the commanders to another solid year, and also sandoval will for sure be makin some nice plays to help the cause

everyone in the region had to play with the same refs so maybe you all should quit crying about it and just play ball. i wouldnt expect the refs to be any better this year either so you can just keep complaining about them if it makes you feel better to blame your losses on them.

Alumnist, what year did you graduate?

i agree the reffing throughout was very poor. however, i do believe friendship will have a better team than you give them credit. Patterson will be the player to watch this year leading the commanders to another solid year, and also sandoval will for sure be makin some nice plays to help the cause

I had Friendship picked 2nd in the region, so I believe they'll do just fine. However, I still stand by my statement when I say this region is very weak and the first time someone from the region meets up with a good team in sub-state or the state tournament it'll be much like it was last year.

friendship will be fair but they don't know yet who will play for them its according to how good they recruit between nom and then, they should be playing brentwood academy and those other private schools anyway, but they do compete in the weak single a region they play in.

Patterson and Sandoval will be the 2 most influential players along with Defevers running right up there with them. the whole team seems to respect Defevers as much as any other player so he will be a vital player even if its not because of his scoring.

i'm not so sure Midtensportsfan has the guts to say anything on here about how JC will be doing anything in state. he basically got eaten alive on here once his precious Jackson County team got stomped by FC last year in region which ended their season. :roflol: :roflol:

Got stomped? So getting beat by 10 in a game the refs game FCS an 8 point possession with 3 minutes to go in the game is getting stomped now huh? Noticed the new billboard on I40 that FCS has up trying to recruit new players. How many other schools are allowed to post billboards up for new students in region 4A? FCS played well enough to beat us with ALOT of help from the refs. I can't wait till one person from FCS complains about a call this year because when you do its going to get ugly you can believe that! FCS has no local support most of the kids come from somewhere else there are no lifelong ties just hired help. So keep on crowing about winning a region game if that helps you get by with your pathetic life, here in little ole Gainesboro we will just keep polishing our GOLD BALLS :)

Got stomped? So getting beat by 10 in a game the refs game FCS an 8 point possession with 3 minutes to go in the game is getting stomped now huh? Noticed the new billboard on I40 that FCS has up trying to recruit new players. How many other schools are allowed to post billboards up for new students in region 4A? FCS played well enough to beat us with ALOT of help from the refs. I can't wait till one person from FCS complains about a call this year because when you do its going to get ugly you can believe that! FCS has no local support most of the kids come from somewhere else there are no lifelong ties just hired help. So keep on crowing about winning a region game if that helps you get by with your pathetic life, here in little ole Gainesboro we will just keep polishing our GOLD BALLS :)

glad to see you are done crying about your last game of last years season. and you keep polishing those gold balls if it helps your pathetic little town to live in the past. :mrgreen:

Well well well I was wondering when you was going to make an appearance on the T. You sort of dissappeared on us last year after the state championship pick was a little off :roflolk::mrgreen:

• Upvote 1