Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

No one will ever know what would have happened if DB and G-Ville played last yr.All we got was the scri.Im sure G-Ville will come out will all guns ablazin when we scri this yr,And all these people that are sayin scri, dont count.Will be on here talkin lip.What i say is,we get off this post and take it to D-B's or G-Villes.Even though Kingsport city folks have the rights to be on here cause its in the contract too.We just dont get the city limits and WEAK school we get everything.So lets give them there post back,everyone knows they want have one in a few yrs.LOL :roflol:

Edited by DBfanFromNC

No one will ever know what would have happened if DB and G-Ville played last yr.All we got was the scri.Im sure G-Ville will come out will all guns ablazin when we scri this yr,And all these people that are sayin scri, dont count.Will be on here talkin lip.What i say is,we get off this post and take it to D-B's or G-Villes.Even though Kingsport city folks have the rights to be on here cause its in the contract too.We just dont get the city limits and WEAK school we get everything.So lets give them there post back,everyone knows they want have one in a few yrs.LOL :roflol:

I actually toughed it out and tried, yet again, to read your incoherent post. Don't forget, by your convoluted logic, when enough people in Colonial Heights are forced into the city, we will own db, city hall and all that goes with it. Colonial Heights gets involved and votes. Be careful what you wish for.

I actually toughed it out and tried, yet again, to read your incoherent post. Don't forget, by your convoluted logic, when enough people in Colonial Heights are forced into the city, we will own db, city hall and all that goes with it. Colonial Heights gets involved and votes. Be careful what you wish for.

Will you ever stop with this ignorance. You couldn't get 5 people in Colonial Heights to follow you toward anything.

I heard they have already takin the D-B sign down and putting up a south one. :roflol: I know you wish that was true but it aint so dont get all happy.And please dont talk about my spelling it hurts my feelings.{TOUGHTED it out}{Colonial Heights gets INVOLVED and votes}You sure about them words being used?[Try TOUGH and INVOLVES}YOUR WELCOME!!Before you start tryin to Crack on someones SPELLING or POST,You might want to pre-read yours before you post it MO-RON.Dont worry,KPT CITY SCHOOLS will teach yall. :thumb:

Interesting:: South Thread, right?

15 posts by a South person, 15 posts by a Greeneville person, and 41 posts by a DB person. Majority of the posts are Gville vs DB. This is PROOF that Col.Hts people will be facilitating the Kingsport City Government once we get our foot in the door. In 10 years we'll be annexing all the way down to the West side of Greeneville. WE'll have the biggest school in TN, --No, the nation---and we'll play all the smaller schools in TN, score 100 pts per game, run our record to 750 wins within 7 years, hit the front page of Sports Illustrated, and proclaim that we are the best team in the history of the nation. IT'll be great, DB folks and Gville folks will love us,---- or we'll raise your taxes.

Vote Colonel Reb as Man-of-the-Year.

15 posts by a South person, 15 posts by a Greeneville person, and 41 posts by a DB person. Majority of the posts are Gville vs DB. This is PROOF that Col.Hts people will be facilitating the Kingsport City Government once we get our foot in the door. In 10 years we'll be annexing all the way down to the West side of Greeneville. WE'll have the biggest school in TN, --No, the nation---and we'll play all the smaller schools in TN, score 100 pts per game, run our record to 750 wins within 7 years, hit the front page of Sports Illustrated, and proclaim that we are the best team in the history of the nation. IT'll be great, DB folks and Gville folks will love us,---- or we'll raise your taxes.

I told you SON,Its in the contract the city of kingsport just dont get yalls city limits and WEAK school we get everything.Anything with Col.Hts and south we own.HECK,We've already owned your football team for the last 18yrs. :roflol:

Where is Colonial Heights anyway?

Not surprised that you two were the first ones to bite, hook line and sinker.

Hilarious! Yes, you "own" me, ---------IDIOTS

Keep posting on here and show what absolute IDIOTS you are. I'm surprised that one of you could even interpret my post accurately. Next time I'll throw in a cuple o'mispelld wordz fur Uue.

Actually I just ran a double reverse on you-----IDIOT, HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Hilarious

If you were a fish (and I think you are) You would be yelling back to the other fish as I realled you in "I caught one!" I caught one!"

Just the fact that you are worried enough to attempt to fool me is proof that I own you.:) Get it?

And you didn't even answer the question.....Where is Colonial Heights?

Not surprised that you two were the first ones to bite, hook line and sinker.

Hilarious! Yes, you "own" me, ---------IDIOTS

Keep posting on here and show what absolute IDIOTS you are. I'm surprised that one of you could even interpret my post accurately. Next time I'll throw in a cuple o'mispelld wordz fur Uue.

:roflol: DANG,You GOT me! :0) Look heres that happy face again.You sure put me in my place.GOOD ONE Buddy :thumb: