Best Point Guard in Nashville

allnets

There are some solid point guards in Nashville. Currently, the best point in Nashville has to be Nilan "Silk" Hodge of USN. At the end of this upcoming season, he might just be considered top in the state. Last year he had a great season that included Mr. Basketball Finalist, All Tennessee Team, etc. I have also talked to a few coaches and he has been playing terrific basketball at the AAU Nationals in Orlando against tough competition. This includes the CP3 - All Stars (Chris Paul's Team). I saw this link on youtube. This young man has all the skills. He reminds me of Gerald Robinson(now at Georgia), except with a better jumper. Take a look at this highlight below:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest there aren't any good point guards in Nashville. Hey great video, but clearly I think the averages are decent when your playing nobody in your district or class division. After watching this video, I see no real athletes, no real basketball players, and maybe he is playing the school of the blind. I think my 8 year old could average those numbers in that division. Let's be honest, corn, I like the kid and I like his game but who are they playing, are they playing any of top teams in the nation. Is he playing any top point guards in the country. Let me answer for you No. Maybe someone needs to come up to Nashville and do a point guard camp and see that there aren't any. If you are looking for real point guards better off going to west Tn. Oh my fault, we talking about Nashville. I like the kid down in springfield or spring hill better.

First off, Hodge is a good player who can score off the drive well. He is not a point guard and he definately is not SEC caliber. He is a good prospect for DII or NAIA. He played last year at BA and had a pretty good game but Corn Elder blows this kid out of the water! The stats made available by allnets (obviously a family member or hodge himself) are a little bloated I would say. Once again, Hodge can play but no way he is the best point guard in TN, Nashville, or anywhere else. This post wreaks of someone close trying to pump this young man up. Hopefully he doesn't let this false hype get to him.

Hating, Naw Bru am stating the facts. So since you are on the corn band wagon. Mighty funny I haven't heard him do anything at this Nike camp. So give your evaluations from the camp. And the last time I check basketball is basketball so it don't matter if you playing up or down. So corn is the best in the state?

Oh by the way show me film with him playing real competition. Now days anybody can dunk. So this must been in an aau tournament because kids really don't play defense in the summer which means easy dunks and lay ups.

Who is the best point guard in the state to you?

Anthlon Bell and Nick King are not point guards Newby is more of a combo guard and Hubbs is a 2 but there is Blake Johnson- Southwind Alex Anderson-East Devonte Hampton-Melrose Sam Craft- Craigmont Carlos Hart- Fayette-Ware Corn Elder- Ensworth Cam Payne-Lasuanne

Top players:

Sam craft- craigmont

Martavious newly- BTW

Anthlon bell- bartlett

Montreal Williams-spring hill

Robert Hubbs- dyer co

Nick king- Memphis east

Hey man, check the title of this thread. We are all blown away by your incredible knowledge, but your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thanks anyway,