Moore County Scrimmage

MCBLUE

Who did they scrimmage?

moore county,greenback,and chattanooga grace.Grace had a good scrimmage early,followed by greenback,moore county just didnt look very good just yet.Greenback hit their stride about an hour in and pretty much out played both teams.Grace looked the best early.Grace is definatly a better ball team this year.Greenback was the better team in the moore county scrimmage.Greenback is a young ball club,if good things happen early and get some confidence they will be tough to handle.They have a tough schedule early..

moore county,greenback,and chattanooga grace.Grace had a good scrimmage early,followed by greenback,moore county just didnt look very good just yet.Greenback hit their stride about an hour in and pretty much out played both teams.Grace looked the best early.Grace is definatly a better ball team this year.Greenback was the better team in the moore county scrimmage.Greenback is a young ball club,if good things happen early and get some confidence they will be tough to handle.They have a tough schedule early..

What scrimmage where you watching nothing against greenback or grace but moore county was by far the best team there. They gave up like 2 tds total and one was against greenback when they had their 2s and 3s in.

What scrimmage where you watching nothing against greenback or grace but moore county was by far the best team there. They gave up like 2 tds total and one was against greenback when they had their 2s and 3s in.

Not to cause an arguement but after seeing both posts i went back and watched the scrimmage again(four times total)Greenback scored twice on moore county with the ones in over 150 yrds of offense in first two series,grace scored twice on Greenback on two passes with the ones in,moore county did score once on greenback with the ones in,greenback JV beat moore and grace handely.in my opinion after watching the scrimmage grace had the best scrimmge,with greenback second and moore last.If you all started the scrimmage with your twos in then yes we scored on your twos,i have the scrimmage on my computer so i looked at all the numbers of your defense and they were the sme kids that played both series,we all use the crutch of-on our second team-game films dont veer far from the truth,so give kees a little credit he got most of it right.If you want to talk about two's and threes's Greenback(on the back field)never got scored on and put eleven td's to 0 on grace,and moore county never even came close to scoring on them,GB had 6 scores on moore,but that is two's and three's.Scimmages are just that,scrimmag!not alot you can get out of them.hope you all have a good year

Edited by orngnblk