MTSU Blue Raider Wrestling Season Preview

coachknepper

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so jealous MTSU has finally got a structured team. When I was there in 05-07 it was kinda hit or miss and we didnt have much leadership as far as having a headcoach or coaching staff. Its great to see it finally taking off and actually getting a structured program. If only I could go back :(

Coach Bryan Knepper and his staff have done outstanding job of stablizing the program. Also in recruiting, advertising, scheduling, and making sure that the kids on team are not just wrestlers. They are having study halls in library... they are doing community service hours and are proving to be a well rounded group of young men. They are getting good quality kids in the wrestling room who have gelled together and are looking to make some noise. Although young team (one senior) I am looking for some big things from MTSU wrestling as the season kicks off this coming weekend at Mercer college.

This is another college wrestling opportunity for our guys IN state... Lets support them more!!!

blueraiderwrestling.com

Edited by werazzlin