Polk Vs Bradley

AquaWater

Michael Hargrove this. Michael Hargrove that. Who cares if he was a bad team mate?! The dude absolutely dominated on the field and should be playing on Saturdays this fall. But wont because Polk dont get the sublicity like other teams. Come on guys, let's talk about some football. Polk and Bradley kicks off in days and all yall have been talking about is the past. It's the present now. I have been hearing all off season about how Bradley will dominate and Polk has no chance which should be true if you look at size of the schools but that's why we play the game. " Polk has no chance".. That's stupid talk. I just seen a small, not that talented Brainerd team, march right up the field and score on the big bad news bears last saturday. So if Bradley is gonna dominate against the wildcats they better get it in gear, because i know Polk will be crawiling, poking, scratching, and doing anything to come up with a victory. Coach Davis will have those boys ready to play. So please guys lets stop talking about ex players and focus on the game. I would love to hear some thoughts about the game.

I just quenched your thirst ;)

If Polk can get up by 2 td's early I think they can win but if they let Bradley hang around their experience will lead them to victory. Polk has a solid team this year but also young. The main thing with polk is who is gonna make the big time plays that the veterans made last year. Another key is gonna be Polks line facing Bradleys d-line since Polk likes to pound the middle with a side of middle :roflolk: . Too close to call right now but good luck to both teams GO WILDCATS :thumb:

Same thing as in the past with PC. They must keep it somewhat close early because their offense is not built for coming back. Polk is gonna have to win the turnover battle too. To me the key to the game will be if polk's db's can slow down or stop Bradleys wide outs.

Polk has to dominate the time of possession and limit the turnovers. Bradley is much more athletic than Polk. Bradley has some great skill guys that can stretch the field. I would not read too much into Bradley's play at the scrimmage. Just a day removed from a practice with Alcoa. The Bears were using their back-ups in the offensive and defensive lines throughout the scrimmage.

Never sell the Wildcats short in any game. The old saying is " you do not have to better, you just got to be better on that day". The play at QB will be under a microscope. Can Polk replace the departed seniors?

I will take the Bears. 28-14.

Bradley is much more athletic than Polk.

apparently every team in TN is more athletic than Polk,, Central was in '09, South Pitt was the past two years, Tyner was last year, should be an interesting game.

I would not read too much into Bradley's play at the scrimmage. Just a day removed from a practice with Alcoa. The Bears were using their back-ups in the offensive and defensive lines throughout the scrimmage.

Wow, BC may need some conditioning if they have to rest their starters after a day of practice????

Never sell the Wildcats short in any game. The old saying is " you do not have to better, you just got to be better on that day".

Now that makes more sense. Charlie agrees!