McKenzie VS Martin Westview

rebelsnook

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well This Is The Second Sorry Game I've Seen In Two Weeks...Oh My God...I've Spent Ten Dollars I'll Never Get Back. There Goes The Perfect Season I Had Hoped For. LOL Congrats To Westview..I Can't Believe I'm Typing This. LOL I'ts gonna Take More Than A Twelve Pack To Wash this Crow Down.

This game was just all around awful to be quite blunt about it.

Congrats to the Chargers.

Couldn't have said it any better than BigD.

Congrats WV on the win although you have issues to get through as well. Tonight got you in the right directions, but you better improve if you want to play come playoffs.

As I thought, Rebel D was pretty dang good until they wore down in the 3rd. WV had to much beef up front and it took its toll on the Rebel line, both sides. They better get better real quick or the Rebs will be in for a long season. Saw some good things (I think) from the offense but boy that is a work in progress. Get back at it Monday and prepare for the Lions.

Yeah. Westview has a good defense. Very quick to the ball and hard to break big plays on. Congrats chargers. I knew you could do it. Very impressive defense mckenzie. As much as I could let my mischevious side cut you down and make statements about your x's and O's not being like ours...I won't. All crap talking aside. I look forward to the first district game of the year and expect it to be a war. You have what we want, and we know we are number 3 still. I pray all the kids stay healthy and the best team wins without the refs taking over. District 13 is awesome this year. Huntingdon, Bruceton, West Carroll, Mckenzie, And WOW Gleason all are improved and looking beastly. Should be a fun HS season of football. Bring a big crowd Mckenzie. The hog aroma will be waiting for you. :thumb:

Yeah. Westview has a good defense. Very quick to the ball and hard to break big plays on. Congrats chargers. I knew you could do it. Very impressive defense mckenzie. As much as I could let my mischevious side cut you down and make statements about your x's and O's not being like ours...I won't. All crap talking aside. I look forward to the first district game of the year and expect it to be a war. You have what we want, and we know we are number 3 still. I pray all the kids stay healthy and the best team wins without the refs taking over. District 13 is awesome this year. Huntingdon, Bruceton, West Carroll, Mckenzie, And WOW Gleason all are improved and looking beastly. Should be a fun HS season of football. Bring a big crowd Mckenzie. The hog aroma will be waiting for you. :thumb:

LOL hog, we will be there but I think we are coming a day or so early to do something about that smell. Should be another battle on D next week. Both of us have some pretty good talent there. We better improve on the offensive side or we could be in for a 0-2 start. Alot of work has to be done. Tonight will take away some of that chest thumping, that's for sure. We're young up front with alot of work to be done. See ya at the pen.

LOL hog, we will be there but I think we are coming a day or so early to do something about that smell. Should be another battle on D next week. Both of us have some pretty good talent there. We better improve on the offensive side or we could be in for a 0-2 start. Alot of work has to be done. Tonight will take away some of that chest thumping, that's for sure. We're young up front with alot of work to be done. See ya at the pen.

New qb's and 3 new starting o lineman here. Yeah...I believe both teams will be much better week 10 than this friday. Can't wait to see this one. Wish it were on a thursday so we could charge double and build a new fieldhouse! hahaha Now...let the poop talking begin. Its 90% fun! :twisted: