McKenzie VS Martin Westview

rebelsnook

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this afternoon before the game I went over to Butchie's and Ms. Butchie had cooked up some FINE bbq pig. We ate well to say the least!!! New tunnel is awsome as are the horns. Defense looked really good against WV! Beyond that, how 'bout that tunnel??!! Rebels got work to do on offense and special teams. Communication and execution need tons of improvement. The talent is there it's just getting it to all come together.

There were a couple of costly questionable calls but I'm not a whiner! Those calls shouldn't have been in a position to make a difference!! It is what it is. OK Rebels, you have heard it, you have read it, you have even felt it some......It's time to allow Rebel Pride to pick ya'll up and get on the right path this season.

Our O line did get worn down in the late 3rd but so did the 3 big hogs in WV's line in the middle but we didn't challenge them really. We ran right at them so they didn't have to persue. We ran off tackle pretty well much of the game.......... Only at Burger King so you want someone to "give you the beef"!!! We might even do tricks with an occasional bootleg. Luke can run pretty well in a short kind of game just not your 80 yard burner but can deliver a lick in a shorter situation.

Can Hicks hang a punt or what!!!!!

Congrats to WV, ya'll earned the W!!

Edited by duckman38201

OK Rebels, your 1st game is behind you. NO WHINING! Put it behind you and learn from your mistakes. Gonna be a long, hard work week from your coaches. LISTEN! CAPTAINS get into their tails! The REBEL ROWDY CROWD is still behind you. NOW SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE TRULY MADE OF!

GO REBELS!

THE ROWDY CROWD

Edited by rebelsnook

Well This Is The Second Sorry Game I've Seen In Two Weeks...Oh My God...I've Spent Ten Dollars I'll Never Get Back. There Goes The Perfect Season I Had Hoped For. LOL Congrats To Westview..I Can't Believe I'm Typing This. LOL I'ts gonna Take More Than A Twelve Pack To Wash this Crow Down.

Thanks for the Congrats, Butchie. I read the posts on both threads and think the general consensus is .... it was a sucky game. our O and your O leave a lot to be desired. We are proud of the win...i swear i had rather lose to the rebels than to dresden. ha. Well...we'll take it when we can get it. I am sure both our teams will improve a great deal. I think we got a JV game with you guys coming up Monday night. It will probably be a lot better. Anyway...hope you enjoyed the twelve pack! hahaha! See you guys next year, and best of luck from here on out!

No whinning coming from old RebDad this week, This week, time to take control Seniors of those that are just out there filling holes. Make them give their heart on every play and every down. I saw 33-40 stepping up in the 3rd smacking a few helmets. Start from the first click to the final horn blows, Step and control those kids. Teach them what heart is and how you got into that position. You earned that by showing heart the past few years now spread the wealth with others. Lead this team SENIORS. It is your time to shine, now get out there and show it for all us fans, community, student body and visitors. We are Proud of our Rebels so let's roll together.

congrats to the view. awesome defense. I bet ya'll wished you could play the first game of the season again. Oh well, just take it learn from it and let it drive you to go harder. Don't worry your program is still the best in your county regardless of what "SOME" may think. humility is a great teaching tool.