New High School Call in Show!

:huh: Gary Dearing and I will be hosting a High School Post game call in show every Friday night beginning on the 26th. We'll provide game finals, and invite all callers to give their take on the games. We also hope to hear from some of the area coaches. :popcorneater: Should be alot of fun! When you leave the games, turn the radio dials over to 93.9 (The Duck), located in Tullahoma, and join the conversation! :thumb:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: Gary Dearing and I will be hosting a High School Post game call in show every Friday night beginning on the 26th. We'll provide game finals, and invite all callers to give their take on the games. We also hope to hear from some of the area coaches. :popcorneater: Should be alot of fun! When you leave the games, turn the radio dials over to 93.9 (The Duck), located in Tullahoma, and join the conversation! :thumb:

What is the phone number for this show?

What is the phone number for this show?

This station just came on the air last week and has a strong signal. I live in Unionville and its clear as a bell. I was only approached about doing this show this afternoon, so I don't have all the details. Gary and I also do a TV broadcast of the Shelbyville games on Charter Cable-22. The business phone number for the station is (931) 393-3500, so I'd assume it's the same number. If not, I'll post the correct number as soon as I find out. We will have internet streaming after the weekend. Should be alot of fun and we welcome all callers to give us game feedback during the broadcast.

This station just came on the air last week and has a strong signal. I live in Unionville and its clear as a bell. I was only approached about doing this show this afternoon, so I don't have all the details. Gary and I also do a TV broadcast of the Shelbyville games on Charter Cable-22. The business phone number for the station is (931) 393-3500, so I'd assume it's the same number. If not, I'll post the correct number as soon as I find out. We will have internet streaming after the weekend. Should be alot of fun and we welcome all callers to give us game feedback during the broadcast.

Well, I Reckon, I'll Be A Callin In. Don't Know If We'd Be Of Any Interest? But Any Chance To Wind You Up, Cannot Be Passed Up!