Elizabethton (1-0) @ Science Hill (0-1)

EHSTrack06

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

• Elizabethton
    • Science Hill

And last year our kids were just sophomores that got to play 14 games and made it to the final four, but the first drive Berry picked apart the Greeneville D and marched down 80 yards and scored. That NC recrute did most of the damage against us last year. This year they wanted nothing to do with having to come back to Elizabethton again, they would rather play Alcoa, LOL. We'll see how that works out for them. It was a close game against SH last year and except for a few mistakes could have easily won.

Our NC Recruit??? OOOOOOOOOOOOH you mean Willie from Cocke County??? i gotcha now!!

just realize that EHS wouldnt have a chance with Greeneville bud. to strong to fast.. and EHS didnt want anything to do with us this year thats why we wanted to play alcoa cause they give us a better challenge

Edited by Blackshirts7

Our NC Recruit??? OOOOOOOOOOOOH you mean Willie from Cocke County??? i gotcha now!!

just realize that EHS wouldnt have a chance with Greeneville bud. to strong to fast.. and EHS didnt want anything to do with us this year thats why we wanted to play alcoa cause they give us a better challenge

Yall barely beat Science Hill do you think you can beat the team you learned all your recruiting tricks from? They even redrew the Blount County line so that the area all around Austin East in Blount now.

• Upvote 1

blah blah blah stick to playing CO-ED ball . and leave the real football playing to the DEVILS and the TOPPERS and DB .. toppers by 14 . :roflol: o and by the way isnt the cyclone stadium condemned i hear they dont even have a place to get dressed o ha my bad they can use the ladys room to get dressed . lay down cyclone . :thumb:

At least we did not have to go out and recrute her, she even scored some points on you last year and there was nothing you could do about it.

• Upvote 1

blah blah blah stick to playing CO-ED ball . and leave the real football playing to the DEVILS and the TOPPERS and DB .. toppers by 14 . :roflol: o and by the way isnt the cyclone stadium condemned i hear they dont even have a place to get dressed o ha my bad they can use the ladys room to get dressed . lay down cyclone . :thumb:

OUCH!

At least we did not have to go out and recrute her, she even scored some points on you last year and there was nothing you could do about it.

Woe . . . Good come back :popcorneater:

Alright guys, we will see how it goes Friday night between Elizabethton & Science Hill.

I believe Greeneville, Science Hill AND Elizabethton have good ball clubs this year. In the order I mentioned.

If I remember correctly certain Greeneville fans were saying how Gville wouldn't be afraid to mow down the girl since she was on the same field as the guys. And if I remember correctly as well, Greeneville D never got close enough to her to lay a good hit on her much less block her kick. She did her job, the line did it's job protecting her so the CO-Ed crack falls flat.

As for stadium, you must be getting us confused with Chuckey Doak..they don't even have a stadium. Just some concrete slabs stuck in the ground. Sorry for not having a nice turf field with nice surrounding. Guess the pockets don;t run as deep in Cow town huh?

Go back to the Greeneville bragging threads.

If I remember correctly certain Greeneville fans were saying how Gville wouldn't be afraid to mow down the girl since she was on the same field as the guys. And if I remember correctly as well, Greeneville D never got close enough to her to lay a good hit on her much less block her kick. She did her job, the line did it's job protecting her so the CO-Ed crack falls flat.

As for stadium, you must be getting us confused with Chuckey Doak..they don't even have a stadium. Just some concrete slabs stuck in the ground. Sorry for not having a nice turf field with nice surrounding. Guess the pockets don;t run as deep in Cow town huh?

Go back to the Greeneville bragging threads.

No worries EHSTrack, its just a matter of time. You guys will get new facilities. Heck, JC just now got a new field and stadium. If it wasn't for big donors like Steve Spurrier and Champion Chevrolet, it wouldn't happen in JC either.

All right enough with the jabs, let's talk some football. I like Elizabethtons chances this week , they have a great passing game and as long as they don't throw to Will Adams's side they will complete a lot. Elizabethton has a fast fullback that runs over people. I bet you will see him more this game. Turner needs to find a way to kick outside so he can do what he does best, make people miss. Zack Moore is overlooked with Turner in the backfield but he is healthy and moves the ball down the field as well as Turner.Berry can scramble and watch out when he tucks it to run . He will take better care of the ball this week. On the defence we will have to contain the run. We did a good job of forcing Boone to run between the tackles where our LB's eat them up. We have to have the same effort this week. Keeping the line fresh is the key this week the younger kids will have to step up.

Edited by CyclonePrider

No worries EHSTrack, its just a matter of time. You guys will get new facilities. Heck, JC just now got a new field and stadium. If it wasn't for big donors like Steve Spurrier and Champion Chevrolet, it wouldn't happen in JC either.

yeah taking jabs is fun but when you start taking jabs at something beyond the control of anyone that's crossing the line.

But our Superintendent is pushing for a new sports complex so we're keeping our fingers crossed :D

Fortunately we got Witten that might help back a new complex financially which would help a lot.

Edited by EHSTrack06