Copper Basin 2011

Monk52

Copper Basin cougars look pretty good against Whitwell. Got to admire WHITWELL' Coach for sticking to guns concerning his QB. Basin looks better than expected after graduating 12 from the team last year, but depth will be a problem.

Copper Basin Schedule

Date Opponent H/A Score W/L Details

08/19 Whitwell Away 53 - 6 WON

08/26 Sunbright Away

09/02 Hayesville Away

09/09 Towns County Away

09/16 Silverdale Academy Home

09/23 Eagleville Home

09/30 Grace Baptist Academy Away

10/14 Marion County Home

10/21 Lookout Valley Home

10/28 Boyd-Buchanan Home

Copper Basin cougars look pretty good against Whitwell. Got to admire WHITWELL' Coach for sticking to guns concerning his QB. Basin looks better than expected after graduating 12 from the team last year, but depth will be a problem.

Copper Basin Schedule

Date Opponent H/A Score W/L Details

08/19 Whitwell Away 53 - 6 WON

08/26 Sunbright Away WIN

09/02 Hayesville Away WIN

09/09 Towns County Away WIN

09/16 Silverdale Academy Home WIN

09/23 Eagleville Home LOSS

09/30 Grace Baptist Academy Away LOSS

10/14 Marion County Home WIN

10/21 Lookout Valley Home LOSS

10/28 Boyd-Buchanan Home LOSS

Copper Basin-Ducktown will have a good record. The schedule is pretty weak. I am thinking 6-4 or 7-3 record. Goodluck guys.

Whitwell didn't call it in, any details of the game other than the score?

basin starters only played until midway of the 3rd quarter the way i hear it. whitwell scored first but after basin got rolling they couldnt stop em. whitwell played their ones until late in the 4th

Im pretty sure that one of basin receivers had 5 td's. Basin will do well this year. Their schedule isnt so week if you think about it. Their 1st four games are on the road and over two hours away ,sunbright is even further and is ranked 8th in the state. I pretty sure eaglesville isnt a home game either.Then they back to grace which isnt a pushover and then marion lookout and boyd. Boyd will make a strong push in the playoffs this year. Basins schedule isnt the strongest but isnt the weakest by any means.

Copper Basin looked very good against Whitwell. There QB looked alot better then last years :roflol: and the small but agile running back looked pretty good to be so young :thumb: . They have some athletic receivers and it looks like there trying to be the #1 ranked defense in the state again :twisted: ! Depth will be a problem but i'm sure there coach's will get them in good shape since there is so few players. After losing 12 seniors Basin looked better then expected. I'm looking for a winning record this year for your boys. Good Luck! :thumb: