Cascade @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see where Cascade Sr. RB Jakiel Hughes had 197 yards rushing against Mt. Pleasant. Mix in the very talented Jared Carcuff at QB and JB should have another good test on defense! JB has six new starters on defense this year and those guys have been thrown into the fire very early.

A lot of people will be curious to see if last Friday was a sign of things to come or just a matter of Macon Co. being that good.

By the way...who are the leaders on this JB team? I can't say that I seen anybody that stood out to me against Macon Co. I'd like to see more Senior leadership...somebody get in somebody's ace every now and then!!!

I see where Cascade Sr. RB Jakiel Hughes had 197 yards rushing against Mt. Pleasant. Mix in the very talented Jared Carcuff at QB and JB should have another good test on defense! JB has six new starters on defense this year and those guys have been thrown into the fire very early.

A lot of people will be curious to see if last Friday was a sign of things to come or just a matter of Macon Co. being that good.

By the way...who are the leaders on this JB team? I can't say that I seen anybody that stood out to me against Macon Co. I'd like to see more Senior leadership...somebody get in somebody's ace every now and then!!!

Yep, you can't say you're the leader...you gotta go out and be the leader. You have to be -> :hungry:

Yep, you can't say you're the leader...you gotta go out and be the leader. You have to be -> :hungry:

That's right...leaders don't have to always say something. However, body language can "say" a lot and I saw a lot of "talking" Friday night. Maybe it was because they were just getting drilled by some huge dudes and it was hard to get back up, I don't know. They got a lesson in physicality Friday and I'm hoping they can learn from that and return the favor from here on out. The big boys play at a different level, can we play big?

That's right...leaders don't have to always say something. However, body language can "say" a lot and I saw a lot of "talking" Friday night. Maybe it was because they were just getting drilled by some huge dudes and it was hard to get back up, I don't know. They got a lesson in physicality Friday and I'm hoping they can learn from that and return the favor from here on out. The big boys play at a different level, can we play big?

Well Don't follow Logger To The John After He's Had Some Of The Porkchop Sandwiches, PLEASE Don't..LOL