Cascade @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u

Would love to see this game, Moto. Heading up there smacking old Logger around a bit would make my season. ;)... We are starting our football call in show that night, so I won't make it. I'd love for you to call in, win or lose and give us your observations though.

I'll call in early if for some reason I'm not able to be in attendance for the entire game. :mrgreen:

if they dont win this one a 1-3 or 0-4 start is a reality i dont know about east robertson but the humbolt game i belive will be another loss

I predict JB will be 2-1 heading into the Humboldt game. If Humboldt is good enough to win the 2A State Championship like some have predicted then 2-2 is definitely a possibility. I just don't see JB losing to Cascade or East Robertson. Trust me, JB will bounce back in a big way.

Champs 17

Debils 17

Tie

What will happen is they are predcting bad weather, they will finish the game 10-10, it will go into OT, both stop each other in the 1st two rounds, they both score a TD in the 3rd OT, 2 more rounds of scoreless OT, the storms come and they agree on a tie after 5OTs.

Champs 17

Debils 17

Tie

What will happen is they are predcting bad weather, they will finish the game 10-10, it will go into OT, both stop each other in the 1st two rounds, they both score a TD in the 3rd OT, 2 more rounds of scoreless OT, the storms come and they agree on a tie after 5OTs.

Oh Snap!...What If This Guru Is Right For Once?..LOL

Dude? Can You Buy Me A Lottery Ticket?

I predict JB will be 2-1 heading into the Humboldt game. If Humboldt is good enough to win the 2A State Championship like some have predicted then 2-2 is definitely a possibility. I just don't see JB losing to Cascade or East Robertson. Trust me, JB will bounce back in a big way.

:twisted: Can't wait for The Dungeon to be back in business Friday night! :twisted: