Friendship Christian @ White House Heritage

NeWbLuE

I watched the same game and have a somewhat different opinion. There could have been another half dozen chop blocks called that weren't on WHH. Additionally, FC had two scores called back on flags 20 yds behind the ball both on WHH sidelines. Thought Coach Pat might have even thrown them himself. It seemed like once FC got up by two TD's laundry flew all over the field each time big plays broke out.

As for the WHH int and "inadvertane whistle. It should have been pass interference on WHH with their corner riding the WR long before the ball arrived.

WHH had some good skill players and a few good linemen too and their secondary made the game alot closer than it should have been. This could have easily been 42-7 or worse had FC been more efficient on offense. Was the FC Qb's first live-action of the year and he will only get better as the year continues. He makes FC a much different and more diverse team and brings Patterson, Hutchison, and the other receivers more into the O.

Sorry to hear of so many injuries to the Patriots. FC was alot more physical than last week but will have to be even more next week and in the weeks to come as REGION 4 play begins. I saw one of your guys leave in the ambulance (guessing concusion) and notice several others (40, 18, 8) going out after big hits. Hope they are all ok. Heritage should be a play-off team and I would look for them to make some noise as the year progresses.

Heard Heritage qb had to come out of the game he got hit so hard..... did heritage have a good passing game last night without #5?

I can promise you there is no team on heritages schedule that is more conditioned than they are. From what I hear they were five days a week every week in the summer and running that could put colleges to shame. They lost about four seniors last year so they return most starters, there whole line, and they got depth in their roster full of talent. And for the coaching, heritage has great coaches and some of the best athletes around. Fcs better watch out I don't think they will be ready.

Heard Heritage qb had to come out of the game he got hit so hard..... did heritage have a good passing game last night without #5?

They did alright passing the ball. They could not hit anything deep but they did hit a few short passes to get them a couple first downs. The QB for WHH did get rocked. He was trying to get out of bounds when FC corner came and hit him low. The QB went flying. I was surprised he got up and walked back to the sideline. It was a well fought game last night for Heritage. I believe that the game should have been at least 42-7. Two touchdowns were called back with penalties that were 30 yards away from the play, and they were also penalties that should not have been called. The game is what is it is and FC won.

They did alright passing the ball. They could not hit anything deep but they did hit a few short passes to get them a couple first downs. The QB for WHH did get rocked. He was trying to get out of bounds when FC corner came and hit him low. The QB went flying. I was surprised he got up and walked back to the sideline. It was a well fought game last night for Heritage. I believe that the game should have been at least 42-7. Two touchdowns were called back with penalties that were 30 yards away from the play, and they were also penalties that should not have been called. The game is what is it is and FC won.

Who was an impact player for WHH or who would you say played a better game for them?

which FC corner was the big hitter?