Tullahoma at Cookeville

binns37388

Tullahoma makes the long trek to Cookeville Friday nite to play Cookeville. The Cavaliers will be looking to rebound from a loss to Brentwood 21-7 last Thurs nite. The Wildcats are coming off a resounding road win at McGavock. This should be a great game. I'm sure Cookeville will contend for the District 6AAA championship and Tullahoma is one of the pre-season favorites to win District 8AAA. The game will be broadcast live on 101.5, local Charter channel 6 and www.fantasyradio.com. Join Scott Shasteen and myself at 6pm Friday nite for the pre-game show and the scoreboard show after the game. Also at 6pm Monday nite on 101.5Fm, its High School Sports Plus and we'll be talking with Tullahoma head coach John Olive and Coffee Co head coach Lee Davis.

Tullahoma makes the long trek to Cookeville Friday nite to play Cookeville. The Cavaliers will be looking to rebound from a loss to Brentwood 21-7 last Thurs nite. The Wildcats are coming off a resounding road win at McGavock. This should be a great game. I'm sure Cookeville will contend for the District 6AAA championship and Tullahoma is one of the pre-season favorites to win District 8AAA. The game will be broadcast live on 101.5, local Charter channel 6 and www.fantasyradio.com. Join Scott Shasteen and myself at 6pm Friday nite for the pre-game show and the scoreboard show after the game. Also at 6pm Monday nite on 101.5Fm, its High School Sports Plus and we'll be talking with Tullahoma head coach John Olive and Coffee Co head coach Lee Davis.

Ninns.... no longer do we have many Tullahoma or Cookeville fans that post on the T. Cookeville is down and T Town should win. Have a safe trip up.

Edited by wingman10

Tullahoma is ranked 5th in the state in the first AP high football poll for 2011 in 5A. Thats just another reason for Cookeville to be ready for the Cats Friday nite. Don't kid yourself. Cookeville is one of the best coached teams in Tenn and has been for a long time.I hope Tullahoma is not thinking ahead for next weeks rival, Columbia. This will be a tough game for the the Wildcats and for anyone else that plays at Cookeville.