Liberty @ dyer co

JaxSShawks

You have no idea do you..the reason for scuffles in 08 game were atricious calls you want to say were opposite of your 'memory' failing ! Ist it was our lights going out now its yours as I stated they were...nope DC didnt recieve any benefits is what causeed all the ruckus as Tech was Given the 1st down late in ball game when DC was leading that was definetly 3 yds short before lights went out..Friday nite on DC's last play to win ..opps Yellow on DC..kudos on the win

to Hoofkin getting Riverdale and others to play Im sure they would If y'all really wanted to.

Good luck rest of the season ,you may not draw the same refs when you need them..just saying..

Im thru with this ..move on Tonto there's nothing more here.

ineligible receiver...its simple...ur lineman stand up and block for the QB...no need to run into the endzone...how can u screw that up...its a simple call thats why it was made...maybe ur QB shouldnt have thrown it to the linebacker on the next play

a "Crusader Fan" describing someone else's team or fanbase classless? WOW!!

where does fanbase come into this prez???how were either teams fans classless...fact is...the team and the coaches left the field...what does that have to do with liberty...if they were upset at the refs u still shake the other teams hands...happens all the time in every sport...

I believe that QBPrez is upset that he stuck his neck out for DC to be the disciplined of the two teams and it came back to bite him in the rear. So he results to personal attacks. Classy on his part.

the Prez stuck his neck out for No One...Fact is simple..IF..Dyer County would have won..it WOULD NOT have been an upset! Sorry that you feel you must put words in my mouth...why wouldn't I want Liberty to win?? I love the fact that Liberty's kids bounced back after a rough opening week!...Dyer County is a VERY good football team as well! In case you don't remember...I was the one that said following the opening loss that Liberty would "probably be" 8-2...possibly 9-1...(Lexington game will be a good one)...do you not remember?? That being said...had the Choctaws won...it WOULD NOT have been an upset!!

where does fanbase come into this prez???how were either teams fans classless...fact is...the team and the coaches left the field...what does that have to do with liberty...if they were upset at the refs u still shake the other teams hands...happens all the time in every sport...

my fault there DHSTENNIS...i must have misread your post...however...I said you mistakenly calling another team's TEAM or FANBASE classless is a little ironic is all!..just a blankent statement...however..After re-reading your post...it seems that you are refering to me as classless which is even more laughable!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Did the whole Dyer County coaching staff and team leave the field without shaking hands with Liberty players and coaches?

yes they did...it was just odd...i keep hearin not only on this board...but around the way that it had to do with the flags...but i know liberty had a ton of flags as well...they always do...im not sure if its legit or not but someone said it was 80-85 in penalties with DC havin the 85 and liberty havin the 80...

that bein said...both teams really need to pick it up...its dumb stuff like that that will cost a good team in the district and playoffs...im pretty confident that DC is gona drop a ton of points on NS this week...i hear the indian defense isnt as solid as last year...not makin as many big plays...NS backs are extremely fast but DC didnt seem to have too many issues with TECHs so i think theyll be fine...

as far as TECH and McNairy...mcn has always just been a player or 2 away from staying in games...they seem to lose their studs early in the year and cant overcome it...they are a decent team and TECH isnt dominating at the line as they have the past 2 or 3 seasons...should be a decent game with TECH comin out on top