Morristown West & Morristown East Football

EASTFAN

I think this could be the best Morristown West team Coach Brown has had. They look like a Coach Woods team of old. Great defense & very physical up front on both side of the ball. Mr. Lee is the the best QB coach Brown has had. This team has great chemistry & very good senior leadership. They could win the Whole thing in 5A football. Keep it going guys, you are making Morristown proud.

Morristown East problem start with Team Chemistry & Leadership. East's is a little out man on both

side of the ball this year. They have a few good players up-front, the just are not as good as what

Morristown West has. The different in size of West & East offense & defense line has a lot to do with

West 2-0 & East 0-2. This is where Leadership comes in. I know Coach Hatcher is work hard on fixing

some of the problems East's has up front. That is why East has gone back to the Wing-T offense. Offense

moved the football good last week & they final score some points. Everyone on this team must buy into

some of the new changes on offense & defense.

Team Chemistry comes from your best players doing what is best for the team not themself. We have seniors on this team question play calling & cussing out Coaches when thing don't go their way. Morristown East will never get back to winning until they get some leadership from the players. It's really easy to blame the coaches when things go bad, but some of the responsibility must fall on the players. How many mistakes did you make that cost your team a chance to win? Fumble snaps from center, missed extra points, terrible tackling just to name a few. The coaches & East's players must get on the same page soon or it's going to be a very long season.

Edited by EASTFAN

Mo West is a very impressive football team this year! Big fast and athletic.... i see them winning a lot of games this season and making a deep run in the playoffs in 5A! Not sure about Mo East havent seen them play or followed them much so i cant say much... but good luck to Mo West this year ... def a team i will follow and keep up with.