2011-2012 District 4a

eaglefan2012

I will bet you the farm superdave that both North Greene and Cloudland will be playing in the state tournament this year. Do a little research before you get to trigger happy on the keyboard. North Greene has everybody back off of last years state runner up team for the exception of Maria Britten who will be heavily missed. As for Cloudland they have every starter back from last year who got beat in the regional semi-finals, but got a 6'2 D1 transfer that I hear is probably one of the top 20 players in the state of Tennessee as a Junior.At the end of the day you shall see I am right. :rolleyes:

I want my farm now! I'm from oakdale, but support all morgan county teams. Who's North Greene playing at the boro?

Dont pay no mind to superdave he is more than likely some dumb hick from Oakdale who clearly know's the slightest thing about basketball. Cloudland and North Greene are by far the best 2 teams out of both regions period. I dont know anything about this transfer they have except for the fact I heard from a source that she could the best player in East Tennessee. Having that being said I do know that Cloudland returns 4 very good seniors two of them being good role players,Along with 2 stud sophmores Clarke and Wilson. IMO they are clearly favored in single A to go deep along with North Greene and their 2 stand out players Morrow and Mcneese.

I mean Oakdale is not as good as advertised I saw that last year. I mean you got beat by Cosby on your own home floor and Cosby was a "decent" girls basketball team.But its basically like CaptainBillyTyne said when you see North Greene or Cloudland play which if you are as good as you say your girls are you will be seeing one of the two in a substate game your going to get a reality check pretty dang quick. :thumb:

Where are you guys now? Looks like Wartburg is one of the best 2 teams in the Region!

Thats funny :roflol: region 1's top 3 teams would mop the floor with any team 4A put on the floor period. I will give OS credit they did have a stretch where they was phenominal when Christopher and Hall was there dont get me wrong,But I know for a fact this years North Greene and Cloudland and last years North Greene team that made it to the state semi-finals is way better than that OS team.

And yea Wartburg might be able to beat anybody on any given night in district 4A but they wont hear the gun go off against North Greene or Cloudland. Them and Oakdale both play crap teams and Oakdale got beat by a crap team on their own home floor in their Substate game so dont give me this crap about how good Chokedale Wartburg and all these other are because im not buying it. I hope Chokedale loads up that cupcake schedule and them or Wartburg Has to roll into Baylenton or Roan Mountain you will see real some real basketball is played. :lol:

Wartburg is one of 8 best! Where is NG again?