Cherokee High School Coaching

bfun1

I'm not making excuses, just the observations I saw. Our coaches are not red necks or thugs. In fact I would venture to say that our coaches are just like your coaches, they like hard nosed football and physical play. Most football coaches are like that I think. Maybe your football coaches can get excited over some hard hits this year too.By the way did you see the parent blessing out the VHS coaches at the press box during the 4th quarter? People who live in glass houses.....

You got no idea what you are talking about. To assume that any school's coaches are anything like Sivert and his bunch is stupid. I have seen virtually every team in east Tennessee play and never seen the crap that I see out of that joke of a staff at Cherokee. Please keep the around though, thay get funner each year to beat the crap out of.

You got no idea what you are talking about. To assume that any school's coaches are anything like Sivert and his bunch is stupid. I have seen virtually every team in east Tennessee play and never seen the crap that I see out of that joke of a staff at Cherokee. Please keep the around though, thay get funner each year to beat the crap out of.

Beat the crap out of?????? I think the record is something like 25 wins to 8 in CHS's favor. Besides if any school has a history of coaching problems in football it is VHS. I do hope you guys get it figured out though. It would be great for it to be a rivalry again.

Beat the crap out of?????? I think the record is something like 25 wins to 8 in CHS's favor. Besides if any school has a history of coaching problems in football it is VHS. I do hope you guys get it figured out though. It would be great for it to be a rivalry again.

Who said anything about VHS beating those clowns regularly. There is a little school in Morristown that embarasses them every year....and will continue to do so.