East Hickman visits Spring Hill

easteaglebaseball

Pick the winner  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in Spring Hill

• East Hickman Eagles
    • Spring Hill Raiders

Oh my , Phillips huh.................. Nothing ever came from Michigan any good. Good ole Phillips is proof, failure,breeding failure,bringing failure, instilling failure, Since you left East who is your man love crush on now ? Oh well Michigan State will be good this year.Peace out.........

?????????? :roflol: Survey says............ Wrong answer........

Edited by veritas

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this Kingston spring guy gets on here and has the nerve to talk about any bodys program..... Harpeth? give me a break.......

Harpeth can speak from experience for how a handful of parents can take a program down. Went from 4 or 5 years of winning the region to 'just' making the playoffs and some folks were howling. Lost a coaching staff and community support and have been rebuilding since. Been there and done that dude. I can also speak from experience of about 15 years watching the program. Fairview is still trying to even the series with Harpeth. Same for Hickman County. I don't know if East has beaten Harpeth in high school or middle school in a long time.

I'll say this. Continuous fussing about the coaching staff and undermining what they are trying to do on a week to week basis is not going to build anything but resentment. The next logical step is that there will be more athletes walking the halls not playing football than are on the field on Friday nights and then apathy sets in. Nobody but the parents will show up for games, home or away, unless it's Homecoming. That's a tough hill to climb.

It's better to talk about the Spring Hill game than to prognosticate on the Fairview game. I look for more predictions during Summitt week and then it'll be Hickman County the rest of the year and into the summer.

East vs Hickman is the game I've looked forward to all year. I'll see if I can scare up a dead goat for the loser and howdoitknow can let the winner borrow his county champions banner.......We might have to steal.........uh borrow it from Sycamore this year.

Edited by ksgovols