West Tn. Top 10

tricklician

You said if we(Adamsville) can't beat Chester ,.......... ! Right , I never said you was from Adamsville ! Your a Adamsville basher! So when CC beats any of these teams they come off the list!

No...I'm not an Adamsville basher...I'm a truth teller! Adamsville is having a wonderful season thus far and I'm glad to see it...but the Card's schedule is "CUPCAKE CITY"...I also know you can't help that the teams in your district are horrible...HOWEVER....name 1 team...not 5...1 team you would feel 100% certain that the Cards would beat on the Top 10 list that I posted...again...not 5 teams...just 1!

Edited by QBClubPrez

So True. Just an example also, they beat Obion Count like 50 something to 7 and that was in a scrimage. Their main guys only played some of first half and little of second half. No one could even come close to Henry Co West of the Tennessee River. Milan being their only team to give them a fit along with Lexington.

no it was 28 to 7 and and oc had 2 td's dropped. not saying oc would have won. but that would have changed the momentum. and they didn't even run there offence cause the coach didn't want everyone scouting them. they didn't even play the starters the next week when they tied humbolt in the game at crocket

Dont have a top ten, but I'm a die hard Lexington fan even in a losing situation..Liberty is no knock off and had very very good talent, I believe Liberty could easily beat Lexington in a foot race anyday, but there fundementals and flags hurt them. Lexington also had many flags and lacks small things. It would surprise me to see a team faster than Liberty in west tenn. They got speed, as Far as Chester county goes yes they have playing tough teams, but Liberty is fast and will hit you hard ask Lexington in the first quarter, but dont let Lexington Fool you they fight till the finish and dont give up easy ask Liberty. Most team would have through up there hands at 14-0 but a team answer with 5 TD's after the fact has something. so for Liberty and Lexington to get pushed aside by CC not gonna happen sorry. The eagles will unfortunatly suffer 2 loses in district play and hopefully come back to represent well in the playoffs.

Dont have a top ten, but I'm a die hard Lexington fan even in a losing situation..Liberty is no knock off and had very very good talent, I believe Liberty could easily beat Lexington in a foot race anyday, but there fundementals and flags hurt them. Lexington also had many flags and lacks small things. It would surprise me to see a team faster than Liberty in west tenn. They got speed, as Far as Chester county goes yes they have playing tough teams, but Liberty is fast and will hit you hard ask Lexington in the first quarter, but dont let Lexington Fool you they fight till the finish and dont give up easy ask Liberty. Most team would have through up there hands at 14-0 but a team answer with 5 TD's after the fact has something. so for Liberty and Lexington to get pushed aside by CC not gonna happen sorry. The eagles will unfortunatly suffer 2 loses in district play and hopefully come back to represent well in the playoffs.

Although I don't totally agree with you! I just want to say I appreciate your post!! Unlike most of the other posters you didn't find away to bash CC or Liberty! Simply stated your opinion then came back with an encouraging statement for CC!! Good post!!

Well said! ;)

No...I'm not an Adamsville basher...I'm a truth teller! Adamsville is having a wonderful season thus far and I'm glad to see it...but the Card's schedule is "CUPCAKE CITY"...I also know you can't help that the teams in your district are horrible...HOWEVER....name 1 team...not 5...1 team you would feel 100% certain that the Cards would beat on the Top 10 list that I posted...again...not 5 teams...just 1!

You still avoided the statement ! If CC beats one of these teams they come off the list!

I will agree that our opponents are not up this year , but you can't call it a cup cake ! TCA was the runner up in 2a ( would have won if not playing a 3A school) Riverside went deep in the playoffs ! All of our non-district games are opponents 2 or 3 classes above us , except for Collinwood which is normally a quality 1a team!

Adamsville has had 2 good seasons going 3 or 4 rounds into the postseason!

You sir are a basher!

I'll give you 2 we would beat on your list

Lexington and Humboldt! Should have beatin CC but close don't count !

You still avoided the statement ! If CC beats one of these teams they come off the list!

I will agree that our opponents are not up this year , but you can't call it a cup cake ! TCA was the runner up in 2a ( would have won if not playing a 3A school) Riverside went deep in the playoffs ! All of our non-district games are opponents 2 or 3 classes above us , except for Collinwood which is normally a quality 1a team!

You sir are a basher!

Ok Redrage...again..I've have said "repeatively" that I'm glad to see the Cardinals having a "wonderful season"...NO..I'm not a basher!!...perhaps..and I say perhaps you might beat the Humboldt Vikings...I have too seen the Vikings play and sincerely believe that the Vikings are a better overall team than are your Cardinals.

That being said...I will assure you with 100% certainty that your Adamsville Cardinals are NOT beating this year's Lexington Tigers! When I say this...this does not make me a "basher" it makes me a realist! Unfortunately...we won't ever see this game...however...if your Cardinals are as good as you say...then we very well may see the Adamsville/Humboldt scenerio...in which case "I believe" Humboldt would win..however..It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Adamsville win!

I don't quite follow your train of thought concerning TCA.....you don't have to tell me what they did last year...I know this already...but that is last year's team....they too are an extremely weak team in 2011. Beating them or Hardin County this year is very commendable...but alone doesn't make you better than the teams I listed....sorry if that hurts your feelings...but it is the absolute truth! Nonetheless..Good luck this week against Collinwood...not that you'll need it...the Collinwood Trojans are 1-3 on the season!

P.S. Why if Chester County were to beat Liberty or Lexington would "they" ( I assume you mean Liberty or Lexington) would they come off the list. All 3 of those teams are on the list...and your Cardinals have not defeated ANY of them. Please explain your thought process!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Football polls mean nothing to the Lexington football team and coaches. They just want to win each game, each week. Nothing more, nothing less. :thumb:

They are trying to build a state champioship team one game at a time!

Being number 1 after game 15 is the long term goal.

Why do you want to waste time talking about high school football polls?? :rolleyes:

Team "Y" can beat team "Z".......who cares?? Just play the game and have fun doing it! :mrgreen:

GO BIG RED TIGERS!!

Ok Redrage...again..I've have said "repeatively" that I'm glad to see the Cardinals having a "wonderful season"...NO..I'm not a basher!!...perhaps..and I say perhaps you might beat the Humboldt Vikings...I have too seen the Vikings play and sincerely believe that the Vikings are a better overall team than are your Cardinals.

That being said...I will assure you with 100% certainty that your Adamsville Cardinals are NOT beating this year's Lexington Tigers! When I say this...this does not make me a "basher" it makes me a realist! Unfortunately...we won't ever see this game...however...if your Cardinals are as good as you say...then we very well may see the Adamsville/Humboldt scenerio...in which case "I believe" Humboldt would win..however..It wouldn't hurt my feelings

to see Adamsville win!

I don't quite follow your train of thought concerning TCA.....you don't have to tell me what they did last year...I know this already...but that is last year's team....they too are an extremely weak team in 2011. Beating them or

Hardin County this year is very commendable...but alone doesn't make you better than the teams I listed....sorry if that hurts your feelings...but it is the absolute truth! Nonetheless..Good luck this week against Collinwood...not that you'll need it...the Collinwood Trojans are 1-3 on the season!

P.S. Why if Chester County were to beat Liberty or Lexington would "they" ( I assume you mean Liberty or Lexington) would they come off the list. All 3 of those teams are on the list...and your Cardinals have not defeated ANY of them. Please explain your thought process!

I give up you win!

You sir are a basher!

i was so bored and needed a laugh that i decided to see just how well adamsville has performed in the playoffs according to coacht...they made it to the quarterfinals once...once...ill repeat it once...made it to the 2nd round twice...i wana even give u the benefit of the doubt and allow u to count bye weeks in ur lil playoff format...and uv never seen the semis...and there is no way on earth adamsville will beat humboldt to make it any farther this season...so uv never made it to the 4th round...made it to the 3rd once and i believe u got a bye in the 1st round...u have never played 13 or 14 games in a season...ever

and yes I AM BASHING U!!!

and yes I AM BASHING U!!!

Easy lil guy , don't get your tennis skirt in a wad! Don't you have some guy with a head band you can teach how to hold his "racket" !

I will agree we haven't been a perennial power in west TN,

but all those accomplishments you've brought out were in the last 2 seasons ! And as far as Humboldt goes we're 1-1 in the playoffs !

I give up you win!

He ain't won nothing except for being on the championship side in poli-lickin to get out of 6A and in the Region of choice. And now, wants to be considered the top team in west TN on a meaningless poll cause he can't get there, "this week" on the mid-state poll published by the Tennessean. I will have to give the guy a thumbs up for providing amusing entertainment.