Attention Loretto Coaches

Guest Handkos

Guest Handkos

The game tonight at Loretto was a good game, but I don't understand one thing. Loretto was ahead by 3 touchdowns in the first quarter and ended up shutting out LWCA 35-0. Why not play your B team players more in a game like this. LWCA didn't give much competition, but this could've been a good chance for the B team players to learn, plus save your starting players from getting hurt so that they're in top shape for the tougher game coming up next week. Am I the only one who feels this way? :confused:

If teams dominate the first half they should pull their starters the second half. If the other team scores a couple they can always bring their starters back in. The past 3 weeks Fairview has been up by alot at the half and have put their B team in early in the 3rd quarter. Even though Aaron Cothran couldve ran for 300 yards in all of them. At the half the past 3 weeks he has had over 150 yards. They could keep him in and get him over 300 but he hasnt played past the 3rd quarter in any of the last 3 games. This is high school football so the spread doesnt count. The Loretto coaches are making a bad decision and if i was a parent i would be mad!!!

Guest Handkos
Posted by receiver14:

man we win and it still isnt good enough. how about good job mustangs. way to win tonight. no cant do that. gotta complain about something. to my boys. great win. keep playin ur hearts out. good luck next week. from ur disabled teammate.

Guest Handkos
Posted by receiver14:

man we win and it still isnt good enough. how about good job mustangs. way to win tonight. no cant do that. gotta complain about something. to my boys. great win. keep playin ur hearts out. good luck next week. from ur disabled teammate.

I didn't mean the mustangs didn't do a good job. They done a GREAT job! I just think the B team should get to play more when the game is going as well as this game did. Sorry if I offended you. :D

MUSTANGS ARE THE BEST!!!!