C'wood hosts Adamsville

Redrage1990

One more rant before I give up....this one goes out to the players.....Great athletes WORK ! Not just what is structured by coach, but u seniors should have been leaders and worked out extra to get stronger and faster....there is 2 great athletes standing on the sidelines every week that I feel positive would help in any way with receivers running timing routes and ways to get open...boys u have to put in the time and sweat to be winners....the team reflects the stinch of laziness....sad but true....wc and pc have leaders that have the drive to put in the extra work...hats off to them....

You are takin the words right out of my mouth!!

Edited by wildcatalumni

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cards will travel back to the Wood again this year.

After last year's loss I hope the Cards come to play! Looks like they have scheduled it for homecoming again this year!

Should be a good game , I hope that the boys from the 'Ville come to play!

Last year the wood layed it to us 27-0!

Any thoughts ?

Like to tell you they cud do it again but i wud be lying not near as good as last year and wasnt that good then! Not saying they cant compete and maybe even squek out a win if the stars are rite LOL, but what i can hear a'ville pretty good this year and c'wood is rebuilding so i'll be routing for the wood but think cards will get the w

yes my thoughts are this will be a different team that shows up in the wood this year. We ended up going in last year with a bunch of kids injured and kinda overlooked them. This team will not overlook them and will be ready to play. I look for us to line up and drive the ball on them. Looking for a good game.

Havnt got to keep up with football as much this year can yal tell me who a'ville has played and the results. I wud appreciate it