C'wood hosts Adamsville

Redrage1990

Havnt got to keep up with football as much this year can yal tell me who a'ville has played and the results. I wud appreciate it

we lost to chester county 12-6

beat riverside 7-6

beat bolivar 28-14

beat mcnairy central 49-21

beat scotts hill 49-7

We are 4-1 overall and really should be 5-0 but we false started inside the 5 yard line and then fummble to straight snaps. Only really true good team we played was Chester County and riverside is not as bad as there 0-4 record.

we coming to the wood and looking to come home with a win. more imprtantly we need to come home healthy. Look for a good game tomorrow night and hope it is a Cardinal win.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we lost to chester county 12-6

beat riverside 7-6

beat bolivar 28-14

beat mcnairy central 49-21

beat scotts hill 49-7

We are 4-1 overall and really should be 5-0 but we false started inside the 5 yard line and then fummble to straight snaps. Only really true good team we played was Chester County and riverside is not as bad as there 0-4 record.

we coming to the wood and looking to come home with a win. more imprtantly we need to come home healthy. Look for a good game tomorrow night and hope it is a Cardinal win.

Thanks hope its a good game

Well the cards came out of the Wood with the win, 14-6 but we sure had to fight for it ! We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot! The Wood players are very scrappy and you throw in the Zebras that were clearly on home cooking the cards should have still won by 3td's !

Long game , I hope I never have to go back to Collinwood ever again! " no offense "

Good luck the rest of the season !

hats off to the Collinwood players. They fought and battle all the way to the end. they had a great game plan to offset our run game and we struggled with the high crown throwing the ball. That led to 3 interceptions on the night. I agree all but one of the crew was clueless most of the night. but hey that is what you get someotimes. if we take care of our business we dont have to worry about that. Collinwood is better than what their record reflects and could pull some upsets the rest of the way. Good luck to the Trojans. See yall next year at our place.