Greeneville vs West Greene

gvillealltheway

49 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

I dont know about that I look for them in the first when Stewart and Shuffler go out HURT

Having confidence in your team is good to an extent...but when it turn in to unrealistic and incessant ignorant rambling it becomes a problem, and you "buffdaddy", have a huge problem.

And before you start running ur mouth please know that I am not a ghs alum or fan. I have no rat in this race, I enjoy seeing all the Greeneville/greene co teams play well.

Be realistic, WG has ZERO chance tonight unless the Greeneville that shows up is the middle school.

Having confidence in your team is good to an extent...but when it turn in to unrealistic and incessant ignorant rambling it becomes a problem, and you "buffdaddy", have a huge problem.

And before you start running ur mouth please know that I am not a ghs alum or fan. I have no rat in this race, I enjoy seeing all the Greeneville/greene co teams play well.

Be realistic, WG has ZERO chance tonight unless the Greeneville that shows up is the middle school.

so your saying they may not as well show up, didnt WG give ghs the best game they had last year, so remember that, mouthpiece before you start flapping those big rubber lips.

so your saying they may not as well show up, didnt WG give ghs the best game they had last year, so remember that, mouthpiece before you start flapping those big rubber lips.

More ignorance from you...keep on, you are proving my point!

I never said WG shouldn't show up. You imagined that. Fact is fact, and the facts are clear that GHS is FAR SUPERIOR than every team in the county athletically as well as depth-wise, and like it or not, GHS WILL beat every county team easily. The games will never be in question, none of them, not even your buffalo's (who are not even the 2nd best team in the BRAC THIS year by the way).

Does WG have some good athletes? Yes, absolutely.

Will WG win some more ballgames this year? They most certainly will.

Does WG have what it takes to be even the slightest bit competitive with GHS this year? Not in your wildest dreams!!!

Just like the other BRAC teams aside from GHS, WG needs to play hard and work on improving in areas that need help against the great team they face tonight. Playing against better teams makes you better whether you realize it or not. If WG can stay injury free and make some improvementa during this game then they will have had a successful night at "the range". Winning is unrealistic tonight, but improving is not.

GHS vs (any)county team is like Tusculum College vs The University of Tennessee would be in football....the game and scoreboard are not gonna be pretty for anyone not wearing green and white this evening, or any other night the devils play a BRAC game.

Period.

Re-read it, slower this time "buffdaddy", understand that is just the way it is, and move on. Go cheer on WG, but please for the love of God stop with the unsportsmanlike crap and the unrealistic and ignorant posts.

I dont know about that I look for them in the first when Stewart and Shuffler go out HURT

I try to defend county schools as much as possible if they are being bashed, but you make that hard with comments like these. I guess the truth is Greeneville and the county schools have a FEW supporters that would rather just jack their jaws than to actually support their team with class.

I wouldn't put it past them.....if you can't play with us there is no need to take out our players so someone else can.....

Listen, just because this ignorant fan makes a post like this does not mean that you should say "I wouldn't put it past them". As if WG is known for hurting players or something. Just ignore buffdaddy, he doesn't seem like someone with enough brains to even respond to.

Hey DIP _ _ _ _!!! Thanks... I just copyed and pasted your comments on to a piece of paper and gave to my son who was on his back to the GHS field house.. to get ready to Kick the living _ _ _ _ out of WG tonight.. thanks for the bulletin board material...not that it was really needed but, it just makes it all that much sweeter!!! DUMB A_ _ !