Henry Co. Patriots vs. Northeast Eagles

RedSwarm10

Bold statement to make about any team! How would you know if they are terrible? When have you seen them play? I'm assuming every Friday night you have observed your mighty Patriots, thus meaning you have not had a chance to determine whether or not Dickson is terrible because you have never seen them play. You must either be going off opponents scores, which is a foolish thing to do, going off last years score, which is again ignorant, or you must be so cocky that you actually think that every team HC plays is terrible in comparison to them. I have viewed your posts before. You make every HC fan look ignorant, and I know the majority of them are not. A former coach would not post ignorant comments like yours. The only coaching you probably did was that on a video game or junior pro football. Honestly, you don't even sound like a man, you are probably a foolish student posting this.

I have a question for you. How do I sound ignorant when I have disagreed with posters all season long who said the Liberty game would be close...that the Beech game would be close...that the Springfield game would be close? I said all of them would be easy wins and wouldn't be close...I was CORRECT...so since when is being correct considered ignorant? I can't wait to read your "intelligent" response.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all are right. Henry Co. is by far the best team in this district and if any team stays with 24 points of them then it is a loss for Henry. Why don't you just move up and play at the next level then maybe you would get some competition. You can move up you know. It is allowed. Then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be stuck in such a lowly district. Better yet just send your JV to play everyone then maybe it would be a close game with you all winning in the end by only 14 points instead of 40. Just play the games and enjoy it. don't complain about beating everyone so bad.

The classification system is designed for a purpose. We play in the classification that is dictated by our enrollment. In my opinion it is foolish to move up unless it for economic reasons...travel, etc.

Personally, I hope NE comes in and knocks you all off your high horse. I love how you have already put HC in the fourth round. But that's why you play the game, because anyone can win or lose on any given night. When the time comes HC will choke under pressure, just because they haven't been there to experience any. Y'all (the cocky fans) take redneck to a whole new level.

Personally, I hope NE comes in and knocks you all off your high horse. I love how you have already put HC in the fourth round. But that's why you play the game, because anyone can win or lose on any given night. When the time comes HC will choke under pressure, just because they haven't been there to experience any. Y'all (the cocky fans) take redneck to a whole new level.

I must assume your team either lost to us, or they are just not very good. You are right about one thing...you still have to play the game. The better team doesn't always win. Losing isn't always choking...you amuse me.

Given the new Russell uniforms purchased this year...I can see where some might be confused given all of the "red" on one particular set of uniforms....maybe this helps. The Patriots helmets are Red with white facemasks..(a change that came about in the early 90s when the Patriots went from White helmets with red facemasks to the current color).... the new jerseys are red with white lettering,...white piping, and trimmed in navy blue with the Russell "R" logo in white. The pants are either the same red format with the white trim and blue accents or white with red trim and the blue accents depending on which set of pants the seniors elect to wear on a given game night. Since HC has not yet played a "cold weather game"...i've not yet seen the "red neck wear" you speak of in on any of the players. The coaching staff has beautiful new Russell sideline wear which consist of Khaki Russell sideline slacks and bright collegiate red Russell polos with above average size collars which might be were you've noticed the "red above the collar" region! That too puzzles me tho...because the coaches have a set of white Russell polos as well which they wear when the team is wearing their red jersey in an effort to be seen on the sideline in amongst all the red! Nevertheless...there is alot of Red on Friday game nights at Patriot Stadium or whatever venue the Patriots play in on a given Friday! Thanks for bringing this topic up....I'll look for these "neck scarfs" in red and see if we can't order a few to sell at the games. What size would you like??

I have a question for you. How do I sound ignorant when I have disagreed with posters all season long who said the Liberty game would be close...that the Beech game would be close...that the Springfield game would be close? I said all of them would be easy wins and wouldn't be close...I was CORRECT...so since when is being correct considered ignorant? I can't wait to read your "intelligent" response.

Again, ignorant! A non-intelligent, fanatic of any team is going to assume that their team can whip anyone. I remember as a young child assuming that anyone who played my team was going to get beat badly. Thats what children do is assume that their team is world beaters, when in reality they are not. So, I guess by you guessing that HC would badly beat those teams, you were being like I was when I was a child. You had no knowledge of those teams, and in fact, you could not even tell me the offense that those teams ran prior to HC playing them. And yes, you got right, but again, it didn't take a genuis to figure out that all of those teams are not very good this year. And we began this conversation by discussing Dickson, not these teams. So, why do you still not answer the question that was posed to you? How do you know that Dickson is not good?

Again, ignorant! A non-intelligent, fanatic of any team is going to assume that their team can whip anyone. I remember as a young child assuming that anyone who played my team was going to get beat badly. Thats what children do is assume that their team is world beaters, when in reality they are not. So, I guess by you guessing that HC would badly beat those teams, you were being like I was when I was a child. You had no knowledge of those teams, and in fact, you could not even tell me the offense that those teams ran prior to HC playing them. And yes, you got right, but again, it didn't take a genuis to figure out that all of those teams are not very good this year. And we began this conversation by discussing Dickson, not these teams. So, why do you still not answer the question that was posed to you? How do you know that Dickson is not good?

I didn't "assume" anything...I knew none of those games would be close...just I like I know the Dickson County game will be a laugher. I already told you...apparently your "intelligence" gets in the way of your ability to read. I have MANY friends who coach in West Tennessee and in North and NW Mississippi...several have seen Dickson play. I trust and value the opinions of friends who are real coaches. over people like you (disgruntled fans of likely losing programs...or just people who don't know football).

I didn't "assume" anything...I knew none of those games would be close...just I like I know the Dickson County game will be a laugher. I already told you...apparently your "intelligence" gets in the way of your ability to read. I have MANY friends who coach in West Tennessee and in North and NW Mississippi...several have seen Dickson play. I trust and value the opinions of friends who are real coaches. over people like you (disgruntled fans of likely losing programs...or just people who don't know football).

Considering Dickson is not located nor plays anyone in West Tennessee or NW Mississippi nor has any ties to anyone who has played in those areas, I think you are lying and I call your bluff! Again, it is YOU who knows little about this game and it shows with posts like that. You have to hid behind a mask and try to tell others you were a coach, because it makes up for your lack of knowledge and your over the top ignorance of the game. Think long and hard about your next post, cause we all know you were never a coach and to say Dickson is a losing program is absolutely ridiculous! When did your Mighty Patriots win a State Championship? What is the series record between Dickson and Henry Co.? And you still have not

Why not split the high school into two schools? You would have two state champion contenders and actually be apart of a west Tennessee district with say Milan, Westview and Camden. You could cut down on travel have extremely intense rivalries with schools close by. The competition would be better. You could split your posters on coacht up and have threads that would never end while you fight back and forth whether Henry County or Grove will win the district and ultimately be crowned state champions. So go ahead Coach T posters declare your allegiance now. Start your new band wagon now. You will take this as a statement and probably twist it into another complaint about you being so good, but having Fun is FunOnly.

Finally! Someone is started to make good sense besides me or RW!

Considering Dickson is not located nor plays anyone in West Tennessee or NW Mississippi nor has any ties to anyone who has played in those areas, I think you are lying and I call your bluff! Again, it is YOU who knows little about this game and it shows with posts like that. You have to hid behind a mask and try to tell others you were a coach, because it makes up for your lack of knowledge and your over the top ignorance of the game. Think long and hard about your next post, cause we all know you were never a coach and to say Dickson is a losing program is absolutely ridiculous! When did your Mighty Patriots win a State Championship? What is the series record between Dickson and Henry Co.? And you still have not

OK...I have friends who coach in several areas of Tennessee, but mostly in the West. I never said Dickson was a losing program...they generally win, especially back in the old days. I believe they won a state championship in the late 1980s. Maybe the opening of Creekwood had something to do with it, or maybe coaching changes, but the Dickson County of old is GONE.I have only lived here in retirement about six years, but to my knowledge, we have never won a state championship...but GUESS WHAT...that title DC won in the late 80s won't help you against HC in 2011...brace for a massacre!! I wouldn't know the series record between the two, but I would assume that DC has won more sinceDC has been a winning program more consistantly through the years than HC has been. Once again however, the series record, whatever it is, won't help DC avoid a thrashing when we play!!

Edited by Red Warrior