Spring Hill vs Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC still seems to think when you get beat by 3 or 4 scores that they were "in the game" & "the scoreboard doesn't reflect how close it was."

That loser's mentality gets you nowhere. When the old men sit down on Saturday morning and read the box scores, they see 4 quarters of ZERO.

Listen boss, I clearley stated that I wasn't AT the game. Meaning, I don't know how many times we reached the redzone. I don't know how many turnovers we had. I don't know what factors caused the loss. All I know is that 21-0 doesn't sound too bad when your playing defending 4A state champs who are (in theory) supposed to kick your tail anyway. I would honestly expect a little more out of the almighty wildcats. Hey, if that's all you've got, then that's all you've got. Sure is gunna look bad losing to two 3A schools this year...

Wow, hope that was a Homecoming dud. Defense did a great job, bend didn't break. Big Herb great job tonight with the 2 fgs. Sounds like we will need all weapons, firing on all cylinders next week at the view. Maybe they will overlook us after their victory over mc. GO CATS!!!

By the way GC wins 13-7

Edited by dadtimesfive

Where is 66in74 the official Spring Hill Officianado :flower:

[/quote

I'm still around Rock. Just don't have a dog in the fight any longer and have moved on to college boards.

Glad too see you miss me. ;)

I heard SH had 4 turnovers last night....3 ints/1 fumble. That has been problem for them all year. :(