Camden vs. Waverly

FootballFan38320

Can anyone explain to me why Ross Dudley has anything to do with this Camden wave thread? Lol

Once a Lion, ALWAYS a LION. Alumni are allowed to be discussed on a Camden public forum as far as I am concerned. Just my opinion though. Should we not talk about Jordan Murphy, Josh and Byron Boyd, or Chase Horton either??? What about Robert Taylor? He was the best RB I ever saw Camden have. Can I talk about him?

Edited by matt_8777

Let's get back to the game!! Love ya Ross but this is about Waverly and Camden. We will see if Coach Blow watched game tape from last weeks game and saw the first three quarters and then the last 5 mins. of the game. Let's see if he learns from mistakes. We need to do what we did ;in the last five minutes of last weeks game all night long!!! (#44, #35, #19 all night long!!)

Let's get back to the game!! Love ya Ross but this is about Waverly and Camden. We will see if Coach Blow watched game tape from last weeks game and saw the first three quarters and then the last 5 mins. of the game. Let's see if he learns from mistakes. We need to do what we did ;in the last five minutes of last weeks game all night long!!! (#44, #35, #19 all night long!!)

I think we need to let # 15, #35, #8, and #44 run the ball and rest #19 some. He plays so hard on defense that he needs a break. We need his strength in the middle of that line to shoot the gap and I don't want him hurt running a 5 yard dive that #44 can run just as well. We need to do more power running with 35 and 44 and mix up some drop back passing into the offense instead of all these roll outs that take too much time to develop. If Tanner ran a 4.4 40, I would be all for it but sadly, he doesn't and we need him to last the season. Lions in this one!!

I agree. You know that is Camden's m.o......play the quarterback the wrong way and he's out come play off time. I have no doubt that 44, 19, 35 & 8 can take care of business. You can tell when a player has "heart". It can make all the difference. Do you remember what a monster Chris Donald (Huntnigdon) was a few years back in his Jr. year? All that hype ruined him his Senior year, kind of like Trey. Don't get me wrong he is a great running back, has a good chance at a smaller college, but if he cant get outside he ain't got nothing.

What time is kick off and how much is admission? I think I may make my way to Camden and watch Waverly clean house.

You are correct. Brent Tharpe was a monster on the defensive line. I saw him bend a QB double (Backwards) on a hit. The guy was carted off to the hospital. At the time, I didn't know a person could bend that way!

Once a Lion, ALWAYS a LION. Alumni are allowed to be discussed on a Camden public forum as far as I am concerned. Just my opinion though. Should we not talk about Jordan Murphy, Josh and Byron Boyd, or Chase Horton either??? What about Robert Taylor? He was the best RB I ever saw Camden have. Can I talk about him?

Yea I myself am a lion and played with Ross and murph. Just didn't understand why we were talking about it.