Maplewood @ PC

DIRTYDIME

you have no idea .. just keep your eyes open ..progress is just a class away!!

lol... "y'all done" ??? better check the stats birdman ...and enjoy that taste in your mouth it wont last long.

just be happy you beat us for a change ...not often that happens!

all hype and stuff man ..just be proud ... i am!

for the record.. guess who played at Maplewood on a team and beat Pearl Cohn 4 times before that streak?

Thats right mr.boski was right there ....and we went 4 - 0 vs them Firebirds!!

Panther Pride c/o 95!!

Beat down chart!

1991 - MHS 20 - PC 7

1992 - MHS 12 - PC 0

1993 - MHS 20 - PC 8

1994 - MHS 27 - PC 6

Pwn3d!!!!

Remember when its your time ...its just your time!!

Im ready for the next game!

Well guess who played for Pearl BOSKI who never lost too Maplewood...YES Firebird [96/28-6/97/36-0/98/34-7/99/36-6] Oh by the way TWO STATE TITLES... If i was u ill move to the next game too cause you'll never b on my level when it comes to high school football i got rings and jackets that say state champs on it...All u have is u beat Pearl we beat Maplewood and won the state all n one and beat them bad...Firebird Nation c/o 00!!! Edited by FIREBIRD80

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess who played for Pearl BOSKI who never lost too Maplewood...YES Firebird [96/28-6/97/36-0/98/34-7/99/36-6] Oh by the way TWO STATE TITLES... If i was u ill move to the next game too cause you'll never b on my level when it comes to high school football i got rings and jackets...All u have is u beat Pearl we beat Maplewood and won the state all n one and beat them bad...Firebird Nation c/o 00!!!

To have graduated 10+ years ago you still speak like an ignorant young high school student. You sure you didn't just go look those years and scores up online ya poser.

To have graduated 10+ years ago you still speak like an ignorant young high school student. You sure you didn't just go look those years and scores up online ya poser.

Don't have to pose when u was there and worked hard everyday to win the state...And who are u some ignorant loser that wished u played for Pearl... Edited by FIREBIRD80

Don't have to pose when u was there and worked hard everyday to win the state...And who are u some ignorant loser that wished u played for Pearl...

No, I actually beat PC while I was in high school...in the playoffs. :thumb: And before you go sayin I was on the sidelines and all that crap. I was a senior and yes I started. :thumb:

Edited by blackandgoldforlife

Well guess who played for Pearl BOSKI who never lost too Maplewood...YES Firebird [96/28-6/97/36-0/98/34-7/99/36-6] Oh by the way TWO STATE TITLES... If i was u ill move to the next game too cause you'll never b on my level when it comes to high school football i got rings and jackets that say state champs on it...All u have is u beat Pearl we beat Maplewood and won the state all n one and beat them bad...Firebird Nation c/o 00!!!

see there you go 2 titles!!! ...you do have something to be proud of ..

if you was me then you would be great ... ive past your level a long time ago.

ive been on the next game fellow ..and we have our hands full again .. this season is far from over. come on CPA!!!

blackandgoldforlife did play I assure any of you that is absolutely the truth. His senior year the Owls beat Pearl-Cohn 9-0 in the opening round of the state playoffs. They were a 2-point conversion against York Institute away from playing Milan in the state semifinals just 2 years ago.

boski played as well. I remember speaking to him of the "old 4A days" when he was playing at Maplewood and talking about when they used to play Cheatham County (won 33-20 in '93 & 28-22 in '94). Cheatham County and Maplewood did alternate victories in the 6 meetings from 1995-2000 with Cheatham winning in '95, Maplewood in '96, Cheatham in '97, Maplewood in '98, Cheatham in '99, and Maplewood in '00. Unfortunately boski was long gone during those battles.

Cheatham County did OWN a team called Pearl-Cohn from 1993-1995. The '93 score was 35-17. The '94 score was 13-8. The '95 score was 12-6.

Then.....

FIREBIRD80 & Co. came along (ruined all of the fun) and proceeded to dominate the region. In 1996 they beat Cheatham County 20-6 in the final game of the regular season to reach the playoffs. They went on to win 5 playoff games and won the state title (defeated Knoxville Halls). In 1997 they beat everyone not named MBA (beat Cheatham County 34-8). They went unscored on from Week 9-Week 14 and wound up winning a second state title (beat Maryville in the title game). The 1998 Pearl-Cohn team was great. They lost the opener to MBA and then won 11 consecutive games (beat Cheatham County 36-0) and another region title. In the quarterfinals of the state playoffs they were shocked in a 21-16 upset loss to Whites Creek (who featured Alabama/Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ahmad Childress). The 1999 Pearl-Cohn team struggled with a loaded early schedule. The started 1-4 (lost to teams such as Riverdale, Brentwood Academy, and MBA). They then beat Cheatham County 23-6 and proceeded to win their next 6 straight games. In the playoffs they were eliminated by eventual state-semifinalist Kenwood (who featured MTSU standout Will Martin).

No, I actually beat PC while I was in high school...in the playoffs. :thumb: And before you go sayin I was on the sidelines and all that crap. I was a senior and yes I started. :thumb:

Ok now i see your from SC im done talking bout this cause u don't have any rings either... you just wasted my time just remember this 40-0...lol

I was there for the 40-0 game in the second round of last year's playoffs. It was ugly. I wish PC had played that way against Goodpasture the next week. They could have played Alcoa in the title game instead of Goodpasture.

Yeah your right 2 many turnovers and bad special teams play cost everybody from seeing dat game...