McMinn Central vs Sequoyah

charger999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note the Monroe county community lost a young Man in Afghanastan on the 24th of this month, there is a great back ground story to some things he overcame in his young life, Frankie Watson will be missed and remembered for along time, when I think of how a 21 year old man gave his life so all our kids can continue doing what they do on the field it kind of humbles me, may God bless his family and thier community.Frankie will be coming home Saturday. He will be at McGhee Tyson at 10 a.m. I know people in Monroe County have been told to be on 411 at 10:30 but I would ask and encourage anyone to come to 411 in Blount and Loudon Counties as well! Whether you knew him or not, he died for your freedom! The more people, the better! Lets make Frankies homecoming HUGE! Please share with your friends!

Edited by anotherback

Frankie was also a county police officer, I hope someone can tell his story who has more of a indepth knowledge of his life, I know just some basics and don't feel I could do justice to his story but it is truly an inspiration. The Monroe county Buzz online has a small article on him with his picture, but it doesn't go into detail about him.

Edited by anotherback