McMinn Central vs Sequoyah

charger999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the offense putting up 20pts but has the defense improved that much?

Bledsoe was one of the better offenses that we have faced. Yes I believe this is a new and improved defense. Bledsoe did have 3 offensive TD's, 2 should have not been but were because of officiating errors that kept their drives alive. 1 TD was defensive. Our boys are becoming very physical. Talking to some of the locals at Bledsoe last Friday they said this was the hardest hitting team they had faced all season, including Signal Mountain. IF that is IF we bring that same intensity, then why not 20 to 7?

Bledsoe was one of the better offenses that we have faced. Yes I believe this is a new and improved defense. Bledsoe did have 3 offensive TD's, 2 should have not been but were because of officiating errors that kept their drives alive. 1 TD was defensive. Our boys are becoming very physical. Talking to some of the locals at Bledsoe last Friday they said this was the hardest hitting team they had faced all season, including Signal Mountain. IF that is IF we bring that same intensity, then why not 20 to 7?

I havent seen Central play since ND so I will be there Fri night. You may be right. I just thought the offense was ahead of the defense and your score prediction seemed to say the opposite.

I havent seen Central play since ND so I will be there Fri night. You may be right. I just thought the offense was ahead of the defense and your score prediction seemed to say the opposite.

McMinn has been deemed an pretty descent 6A team, Polk and Loudon are very good 3A teams, ND we just had too many turnovers to overcome, and I have already stated what happened at Bledsoe. I just think we have played good teams. I don't think any one left with the exception of Kingston that we will face is better than any of these teams we have faced. I hope we can finish strong.

McMinn has been deemed an pretty descent 6A team, Polk and Loudon are very good 3A teams, ND we just had too many turnovers to overcome, and I have already stated what happened at Bledsoe. I just think we have played good teams. I don't think any one left with the exception of Kingston that we will face is better than any of these teams we have faced. I hope we can finish strong.

Why dont you think the offense will score more? Is Seq that good on dfense?

Kingston isnt that good. Yeah their record shows only 1 loss, but they havent played nobody. I seen the game film of when they played Harriman a 1a school and they scored with like 13 seconds to go on about a 55 yard run to win at the end of the game.

yeah i can't believe you would just call my skill out like that. i am just hoping one day a school might let me wash jock straps or something just so i can be part of the team.

You remind me of a guy that once played running back at Central who never touched the ball in the first half but would get it in the second half when they were down 14 plus points and come back and win. :thumb: Wait a minute your not that guy are you..........no there is no way your that good. Stick with jock washing. :roflol:

You remind me of a guy that once played running back at Central who never touched the ball in the first half but would get it in the second half when they were down 14 plus points and come back and win. :thumb: Wait a minute your not that guy are you..........no there is no way your that good. Stick with jock washing. :roflol:

i mean i wish i had those skills but every man must know what he is good at, and my thing is jock washing. wait a min are you telling me central us to win games? cause i never see anyone on here mentioning that? i am confused now.