Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

What is the tiebreaker there for the "round robin" tie with all three teams having one loss to each other? Is there a specified tiebreaker or would the playoff seeding take over? Last year Lexington won the district and defeated Liberty late in the season only to be seeded behind Liberty when the playoffs started.

Why would CC be 1st over Lexington and Liberty in a 3 way tie?

That's what I'm asking! If the tie breaker is over all record then Liberty automatically is 3rd then Chester wins the Head to Head with Lexington! I have also heard that now they go by total points scored but I don't know that's why I'm asking!!

To answer your question nobody knows. It is very confusing. Friday nights game is going to be a great game. Possiby the game of the year in West Tennessee. I will say it will be the largest crowd of the year at Lexington. I hope Lexington is ready, because a good friend of mine watched CC Friday night. He said that they looked really good. This game could go either way, however, I hope Lexington wins. The one true thing is that both teams will come ready to play. Good luck to all.

GO BIG RED!

something that bothers me is that people talk as if liberty's 3-3 record is something that makes them subpar

i can guarantee that if lexington or chester played henry county neither team would be undefeated and chester will lose to both liberty and lexington and will be in a dogfight with southside and probably bolivar chester county has played nobody and i mean absolutely nobody lexington is a very good ball team my hat gos off to them but chester still cannot play with liberty for 4 quarters 3-3 or not bank on it btw chester would also lose to dyer county

What is the tiebreaker there for the "round robin" tie with all three teams having one loss to each other? Is there a specified tiebreaker or would the playoff seeding take over? Last year Lexington won the district and defeated Liberty late in the season only to be seeded behind Liberty when the playoffs started.

Why would CC be 1st over Lexington and Liberty in a 3 way tie?

last year was ridiculous...i dont understand how any of it went down to be honest...as for tiebreakers...no idea either...i would think record and strength of schedule would play a part but who really knows...record wont go in libertys favor...but strength of schedule should

ps i like how in the playoff bracket post bolivar and south side get the easy path in quad 4 and the 3 best teams from our district are in quad 3...as of now i know...many weeks left

liberty had 304 yards rushing vs lex idk where ppl are gettin these other numbers from

#1 c.bush ran for 35 yards

#2 c.owens ran for 160 yards

#4 s.bush ran for 93 yards

#5 l.finley ran for 16 yards

if u go back and watch the film of the game you will see that liberty could have easily made it a 35 to 21 game at the half with them on top if they didnt let penalties kill drives and a fumble lex really never stopped liberty all night and IMO if the 2 meet again i dont see lexington winning

Henry County was up by more than 21 at the half and did not play their starters mcuh at all in the second half, one series if I am not mistaken,

well prophet...ur wrong...either u werent at the game...or uv "misremembered"...regardless...i like how u put up the score at half and all that other stuff to prove u were correct...so go back to ur seat and contribute when u have something worth adding along with ur opinion...thanks

liberty had 304 yards rushing vs lex idk where ppl are gettin these other numbers from

#1 c.bush ran for 35 yards

#2 c.owens ran for 160 yards

#4 s.bush ran for 93 yards

#5 l.finley ran for 16 yards

if u go back and watch the film of the game you will see that liberty could have easily made it a 35 to 21 game at the half with them on top if they didnt let penalties kill drives and a fumble lex really never stopped liberty all night and IMO if the 2 meet again i dont see lexington winning

also if #5 doesnt fumble the punt i think liberty still wins regardless

something that bothers me is that people talk as if liberty's 3-3 record is something that makes them subpar

i can guarantee that if lexington or chester played henry county neither team would be undefeated and chester will lose to both liberty and lexington and will be in a dogfight with southside and probably bolivar chester county has played nobody and i mean absolutely nobody lexington is a very good ball team my hat gos off to them but chester still cannot play with liberty for 4 quarters 3-3 or not bank on it btw chester would also lose to dyer county

Chester has already beat Bolivar 55-14! Thankyou that is all!!

How can u say that Chester county will be in a dog fight with bolivar. When we have already beaten bolivar (55-14) and bolivar. Who never took there starters out and Chester put there jv and freshman in practically the whole 2nd half?

CC can keep up they are a very conditioned team!! You have been comparing Lexington to Oregon alot! I can agree with that alot of offense ok defense! My comparison of CC would be that of Auburn or LSU!! Good controlled offense with the "big play factor" and a very good defense! Pretty sure we all know what happened to that "fast" offense of Oregon when they played those "SEC" defenses!! Just sayin!!

I hate to break it to you my man, but CC is NOT the SEC and you can't compare there defense to LSU or Auburn because that would be like LSU playing Ole Miss, Miss State, fresno state, Memphis, Martin, and MTSU. They wouldn't be highly ranked because they haven't beaten anyone and no one would know how good their defense is because it hasn't been tested. You know that you haven't had a real test on defense all year. Also, I'm pretty sure that "Fast" offense went to the semi's last year how was "LSU' feeling at 5-5 or whatever CC was.