Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

I have been reading up on everyones posts, and just had to get in on the action. I have seen both lexington and chester county play this year and i truly believe that lex is going to take this one 35-21 remember people that is just my personal opinion no need for hate comments. All i know for sure is this will be one heck of a crowd, and hopefully one heck of a game.

I see liberty beating lexington in round 2 "IF" they can become more diciplined and shooting them selves in the foot. I mean really a team that can not hardly be reckoned with in a foot race, but yet 3 off sides penalties in a row. Lexington also needs more than 2 plays I mean yeah its working but after awhile you dont need much film on them due to being so simple, geeze you have the talent to own the field utilize more than two players and two plays. again I say to play with the big boys you gotta be able to stop them and as many piont as Lexington has given up against "mediocre" teams doesnt say a lot for defense.

I see liberty beating lexington in round 2 "IF" they can become more diciplined and shooting them selves in the foot. I mean really a team that can not hardly be reckoned with in a foot race, but yet 3 off sides penalties in a row. Lexington also needs more than 2 plays I mean yeah its working but after awhile you dont need much film on them due to being so simple, geeze you have the talent to own the field utilize more than two players and two plays. again I say to play with the big boys you gotta be able to stop them and as many piont as Lexington has given up against "mediocre" teams doesnt say a lot for defense.

There were certain circumstances that I won't bother mentioning because you'll think it's just an excuse, that caught lexington off guard. They admit that they weren't ready to play that game against liberty. The defense keeps improving each week. I don't see how you could put Liberty over Lexington if they play again, everyone acts like Lexington played amazing and Liberty played awful.

I am sure lexington has more than 2 plays in the playbook, but when you are scoring 50 points every week running 2 plays there is no need to open up the playbook.

I have been reading up on everyones posts, and just had to get in on the action. I have seen both lexington and chester county play this year and i truly believe that lex is going to take this one 35-21 remember people that is just my personal opinion no need for hate comments. All i know for sure is this will be one heck of a crowd, and hopefully one heck of a game.

Love this style post!!!...I too would love to see this crowd Friday night in Lexington...should be a fun atmosphere...be careful on 22A coming from Jacks Creek......oh....save me some pizza at Sparky's!!