Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

WR is practically irrelevant in west tn high school.

-----------------------------------------

I gotta disagree with you on that...depends on style of O a team uses../.Lex not running a passing O - No unless hes expected to block on running plays as he should be...if you run a passing style O sure they are both as offensive weapons and blockers...Hodum has CC on track in his 1st season and if CC qb is on target on passing plays you'll see the up-side of WR's ...they also help shake Phelps loose for big yardage...mind you they have other weapons too

my best to both teams on a hard -hitting gam hopefully no injuries as both will represent in the playoffs..

7 on 7 is total stupid it doesnt mean anything for lexington we dont ever do good in that we never have and who gives a crap bout them when ur making it to the semis and the team thats so worried about 7 on 7 was sitting at home after the first week of playoffs last year and skill players are skill players will beat any of urs in a 40 so i dont know what that guy is talking bout but all the stuff that he has to say will be stopped after tom night just hate he said all this stuff to come home with a big loss. GO TIGERS put it to em like u know how hit them in the mouth and make them lay down

Well, we're merely 8 1/2 hours away from the beginning of a very long night for CC. They cannot hang with Lexington. They've been living a dream for 6 weeks, but I assure you that is over. Lexington is about to bring them back down to Earth and make them realize they can't play among the Elite. They're 3rd in the District and that is that. I hope all of you CC faithful can handle to straight weeks getting stomped. Make sure to schedule cupcakes up until your last 2 games next year if you want an even better start! Cc can't score with Lexington and their defense's legs will be gone by the second half. I hate to say it but I am afraid this will be a blow out, not what the 5000 fans are coming to see, but we appreciate the gate money.

Prediction:

Lexington- 55

CC-28 ( 21 in the 1st half 7 on 2nd team D)

Edited by LHS2012

Well, we're merely 8 1/2 hours away from the beginning of a very long night for CC. They cannot hang with Lexington. They've been living a dream for 6 weeks, but I assure you that is over. Lexington is about to bring them back down to Earth and make them realize they can't play among the Elite. They're 3rd in the District and that is that. I hope all of you CC faithful can handle to straight weeks getting stomped. Make sure to schedule cupcakes up until your last 2 games next year if you want an even better start! Cc can't score with Lexington and their defense's legs will be gone by the second half. I hate to say it but I am afraid this will be a blow out, not what the 5000 fans are coming to see, but we appreciate the gate money.

Prediction:

Lexington- 55

CC-28 ( 21 in the 1st half 7 on 2nd team D)

Hahahahaha!

My prediction for this game is Lexington wins 42-28. I think it will be close at the half but the tigers will pull away in the second half.

Chester county is solid on defense but they have not played an offense that will consistently put pressure on them like Lexington does.

To stop an offense like Lexington you have to be physical and disciplined at the same time time.

When that fatigue starts to set in as the game goes on it gets harder for those d-ends and backers to remained disciplined and the player who is assigned to the qb tackles what he thought was the ball carrier while sellers pulls the ball and runs 40 yards for a td.

Chester county may prove me wrong and if they do, they will have earned the respect that these posters are asking for. But until then I, along with 90.6% of voters in the big ones contest, will take Lexington.

Edited by Crock1615