kingston@mcminn central

jacketfan82

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20-0 kingston,i had to miss this game,any input from either side?

I thought that Jackets were a little flat, but the passing game was on and they pulled out a win.

However, in case you have never been to MC, the visiting bleachers are right in front (very close) of a hog farm and the smell was TERRIBLE! Some of the Jacket fans went to the other side in an attempt to get away from that smell!

I have been to rural schools before, but I have never seen (smelled) anything like this!

I realize that MC can't do much about the neighbors, but this leaves a VERY BAD impression of their school!

I thought that Jackets were a little flat, but the passing game was on and they pulled out a win.

However, in case you have never been to MC, the visiting bleachers are right in front (very close) of a hog farm and the smell was TERRIBLE! Some of the Jacket fans went to the other side in an attempt to get away from that smell!

I have been to rural schools before, but I have never seen (smelled) anything like this!

I realize that MC can't do much about the neighbors, but this leaves a VERY BAD impression of their school!

That was the high school FFA pigs and goats that you were smelling.That is their barn right behind the football field.