Mustangs vs Bulldogs

wardaddy1829

I sure wish Huntingdon would play someone so we could see if they are any good. :roflolk::lol: Being serious though, great game from both teams. came down to the last four minutes. Another Milan Huntingdon classic. Two very good teams that came down to who wanted it the most. #22 from milan is very dangerous. good job MUSTANGS.

Edited by hardhead70

I sure wish Huntingdon would play someone so we could see if they are any good. :roflolk::lol: Being serious though, great game from both teams. came down to the last four minutes. Another Milan Huntingdon classic. Two very good teams that came down to who wanted it the most. #22 from milan is very dangerous. good job MUSTANGS.

Congrats to the Stangs!!! You guys deserved the win tonight. Warbritton is a hoss for sure but your entire team plays well together. You guys will be hard to stop down the road and I sure hope your are able to take the gold ball in 1A.

I'm disappointed in the Dawgs tonight. We don't have a killer instinct at all. We were up 13-7 and could've put you guys in a serious hole but couldn't get the job done. Hopefully can rebound and find the things that can complete this team.

another classic MILAN- HUNTINGDON game,another one for the history books.huntingdon took the opening kickoff and moved the ball downfield and scored.milan then got the ball and clipped 8 or 9 yards and scored but missed the extra point.milan scored again and held the stangs on a goalline stand. halftime score was milan 13 stangs 7. milan got the opening kick in the second half and went 3 and out. mustangs scored and went up 14 to 13. kept milans defense on the field alot in the second half. mustangs converted several third and forth downs and took the air out of milan.for those doubters out there who said the stangs had'nt played anybody what do they have to do now? these boys have the WILL TO WIN and they're coming to your town next.

another classic MILAN- HUNTINGDON game,another one for the history books.huntingdon took the opening kickoff and moved the ball downfield and scored.milan then got the ball and clipped 8 or 9 yards and scored but missed the extra point.milan scored again and held the stangs on a goalline stand. halftime score was milan 13 stangs 7. milan got the opening kick in the second half and went 3 and out. mustangs scored and went up 14 to 13. kept milans defense on the field alot in the second half. mustangs converted several third and forth downs and took the air out of milan.for those doubters out there who said the stangs had'nt played anybody what do they have to do now? these boys have the WILL TO WIN and they're coming to your town next.

Actually They Are Home Next Week... :roflolk:

Congrats to the Stangs!!! You guys deserved the win tonight. Warbritton is a hoss for sure but your entire team plays well together. You guys will be hard to stop down the road and I sure hope your are able to take the gold ball in 1A.

I'm disappointed in the Dawgs tonight. We don't have a killer instinct at all. We were up 13-7 and could've put you guys in a serious hole but couldn't get the job done. Hopefully can rebound and find the things that can complete this team.

thanks bulldog #2 its fans with class like you that make the milan huntingdon rivalry what it is !