predictions for Smyrna Blackman Freshmen Game

Guest JohnMadden24

FRESHMEN FOOTBALL IS CARED ABOUT ONLINEATHLETE U DON'T HAVE TO READ IT! SMYRNA'S FRESHMEN MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST RECORD BUT WE DO HAVE HEART! BLACKMEN'S ONLY DEPTH WAS MATT DAWSON BEFORE THE SEASON. WELL DAWSON WAS ALL HYPE! BLACKMEN WILL FALL TO SMYRNA BCUZ SMYRNA HAS A BETTER QUARTERBACK ,D-FENCE WIDE RECEIVERS,AND RUNNINGBACKS. WHEN SMYRNA IS DOWN IN A GAME THEY DON'T FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE BLACKMEN BOYZ. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE SMYRNA'S FRESHMEN SHINE COME OUT TO THIS GAME ON WEDNESDAY AT 6:00 @ BLACKMEN. WATCH OUT BLAZE UR FIRE IS ABOUT TO BE PUT OUT PERMINANTLY! :(

HEY DAWSON, YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO THIS IS. JUST THINK BACK TO LAST YEAR. I WAS THE ONLY LINEBACKER THAT HIT YOU EVERY CHANCE I GOT. YOU NEVER DID LIKE GETTING HIT. WELL MATT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRIPLE PAD YOUR EQUIPMENT WEDENSEDAY. I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOUR DOUBLE PAD. DOUBLE PAD DAWSON. :( HEY COACH BRAGG! WED. WE WILL NOT LET U DOWN! #48 BULLDAWGS

Guest JohnMadden24
Posted by olineathlete:
Posted by JohnMadden24:

what are some predicitons for this game and give reasons

NO BODY CARES ABOUT FRESHMAN FOOTBALL

Freshmen football is cared about if it wasnt there wouldnt be freshmen football

Guest footballqueen

Ok lets think about this. Matt Dawson is not the team we have alot of other good players. I hope smyrna is ready because they come out on their high heads there are goin to be beat bad by blackman. We might not have a good record n we didnt play all of our game really good, but we have lots of talent. we are also very hunger for a win y not do it against smyrna. My opinion is that it is goin to be the most emotional game for me and there is only 1 person that knows y. Good luck smyrna :(

THis game will be that best game for all the coaches and players of both teams.....THis game will have a lot heart played from both teams....Let the best team win....Good Luck BHS and SHS :)

Guest RINOshs61

are D is gonna hit matt so hard he'll be walkin around like he blazed something........oh yeah why didn't yall play last week was yall scared that the rain would put out the blaze kinda like smyrna is gonna do once and for all with good players matt u. who happens to be one of my good friends yall still cant hang with smyrna's d so stay on the porch and remember matt d. when you look up you will see 61's and 50's flashin in you face as they fade to black :D