Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

Lol didnt you guys beat mckenzie that year???? I dont think McKenzie has beaten you any recently might be wrong just dont remember it, & hey CamdenBottoms I'm not trying to get your hopes up or nothing, but I believe playoff time you can beat Milan, Milan is a great team with great speed but didnt play a full game with us like you guys did. Morris will probably fix that though I bet. Wow I cant believe that guy put that on youtube without showing your highlights as well, whoever it is doesn't have much class showing a parade on youtube as well. There prob wont be any highlights even if its close cause itll remind them they lost lol

I'm the one who does the highlight videos and I'll do as I please. Got a problem with them, make your own.

Lol didnt you guys beat mckenzie that year???? I dont think McKenzie has beaten you any recently might be wrong just dont remember it, & hey CamdenBottoms I'm not trying to get your hopes up or nothing, but I believe playoff time you can beat Milan, Milan is a great team with great speed but didnt play a full game with us like you guys did. Morris will probably fix that though I bet. Wow I cant believe that guy put that on youtube without showing your highlights as well, whoever it is doesn't have much class showing a parade on youtube as well. There prob wont be any highlights even if its close cause itll remind them they lost lol

Thanks Kermit,Camden's young this year but improving.Got a Massive team in a few years Brewing with 42 freshmen strong.Post them vids up there Big Mck after this game.Bet there wont be any Stang's highlights on there LoL.And by the way,Please play us next year and dont remove us from your schedule cause David Lipscomb cost us some serious Gas money Ha Ha.

Edited by CamdenBottoms

I think its great you do highlights so the kids can relook at their memories, I just wish you'd take the Parade one off doesnt show much class

Well, hey...Huntingdon, infamous for running the score up on us is complaining about me not showing class for posting a parade. It's a year old video, old news.

Thanks Kermit,Camden's young this year but improving.Got a Massive team in a few years Brewing.Post them vids up there Big Mck after this game.Bet there wont be any Stang's highlights on there LoL.And by the way,Please play us next year and dont remove us from your schedule.

You bet I probably will. And there won't be any Huntingdon highlights, it's McKenzie football not Stang football.

Couldn't play you next year even if the coaches wanted to. It's called a 2-year contract.

Well, hey...Huntingdon, infamous for running the score up on us is complaining about me not showing class for posting a parade. It's a year old video, old news.

You bet I probably will. And there won't be any Huntingdon highlights, it's McKenzie football not Stang football.

Couldn't play you next year even if the coaches wanted to. It's called a 2-year contract.

Yeah and thats equal to taking a picture of the scoreboard and photoshopping it to say McKenzie won when they lost.Just sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and thats equal to taking a picture of the scoreboard and photoshopping it to say McKenzie won when they lost.Just sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again...that goes back to my point. Don't like it, make your own. It's not my job to make highlights of the opposing team, win or lose.

But to be quite honest, my videos have nothing to do with this weeks game and is completely turning the subject away from the original discussion.

I'm looking forward to this game, and may the best team win and everybody stay healthy. This is probably going to be one of the best games to watch in west tn.

Edited by BigDMcK

Well CoachT er's we got bigger things to worry about,just heard the BUCKLEY girl didn't make it .Football don't mean crap compaired to a persons life.She will be greatley missed and my prayers to the family

Well CoachT er's we got bigger things to worry about,just heard the BUCKLEY girl didn't make it .Football don't mean crap compaired to a persons life.She will be greatley missed and my prayers to the family

Your absolutely rite! Awful thing to happen to any family. My prayers and thoughts are with them.

For those who don't know or have not heard Taylor Buckley passed away tonite after a horribale accident while on way to huntingdon to work at sonic this afternoon after school.Please let's all say a prayer for family.She was a junior at McKENZIE HIGH SCHOOL and a cheerleader.MAY GOD BE WITH HER FAMILY