Summit vs Giles Co

likearock

Everybody needs to say a little prayer for DadX5 and his family. He has been in St.Thomas since Tuesday with some heart issues. Apparently he had heart failure. He is doing ok but they are running test because his heart isn't pumping correctly.

Gonna be a little quieter tomorrow night at the game without that airhorn blowing!

Who Knew! He is an important part of our community here and a great voice in the stands friday night. Get well Quick DX5.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big Get Well Soon to 5X! A proud parent and a solid member of the Bobcats 12th man! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes. Who would have thought there was something more important than BOBCAT Football.lol Hope to be out tomorrow, may get to make it to the Brickyard. SummaryJudge make sure you hit the Hickory House right next to the stadium, park in big parking lot then just walk on over. Good Luck everyone and be safe. GO CATS!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes. Who would have thought there was something more important than BOBCAT Football.lol Hope to be out tomorrow, may get to make it to the Brickyard. SummaryJudge make sure you hit the Hickory House right next to the stadium, park in big parking lot then just walk on over. Good Luck everyone and be safe. GO CATS!!!

Although we dont see eye to eye on alot of things i still have much love for a fellow Bobcat get well soon prayers go out to you and your family.

Thanks for the tip dadtimesfive. Hope you are able to make it to the game.

Next year Summit is going to make some waves in the district. They are well coached and I was impressed with their running backs. Their QB has speed and vision. In two years they will become a well known name in mid-state football.

Offensively I liked what the Cats did tonight. Starting 4 freshmen will help depth issues as the season goes on. Although young, this defense really grew up after the Marshall game. They will flat get after you.

Best wishes to Summit. I saw a group of young kids that will be tough to handle net year. :ph34r:

48-6 GC. GC scored on 73 yard run on first offensive play then scored on a pass play on the first play of second series. Starting the third series GC put in some new faces.

Can't wait to see Summit when they have a senior class in two years.

That score looks almost like the Fv - Spring hill game. Fairview-41 SH-8

Next year Summit is going to make some waves in the district. They are well coached and I was impressed with their running backs. Their QB has speed and vision. In two years they will become a well known name in mid-state football.

Offensively I liked what the Cats did tonight. Starting 4 freshmen will help depth issues as the season goes on. Although young, this defense really grew up after the Marshall game. They will flat get after you.

Best wishes to Summit. I saw a group of young kids that will be tough to handle net year. :ph34r:

Thanks WiseOldMan. You guys are certainly big and fast and should do very well the rest of this year. Appreciate y'all putting in your backups. It allowed my freshman son to get a lot of PT in the 4th quarter. Beautiful facility y'all play in as well.

Good luck to the Bobcats and see you in Spring Hill next year.