Oneida vs. Coalfield

Some of you anti-Coalfield folks are hilarious on here. You can't accept that Oneida got beat fair n square so you blame it in refs...etc. Just man up and admit you got smoked by a far superior team that was better coached, more physical and tougher in every respect. And by the way I wouldn't have mentioned all this if there wasn't so much whining go on.

While coalfield will have a decent play off run this year they are not a top tier team at the statewide level. Remember the road to cookeville for the eastern side of the state runs through the house that cast iron built. I have saw both play this year & smart money says while South Pitt. might not (emphasis on might not) mercy rule coalfield but their starters would get an early start on rehydration for the next round. I think I'll hang on to your post & see how much you "man up" & admit your inferiority in November. You should win your watered down district. . . Then the reckoning! And by the way, I wouldn't bring all this up if there wasn't so much chest thumping going on :popcorneater::hungry::roflol:

While coalfield will have a decent play off run this year they are not a top tier team at the statewide level. Remember the road to cookeville for the eastern side of the state runs through the house that cast iron built. I have saw both play this year & smart money says while South Pitt. might not (emphasis on might not) mercy rule coalfield but their starters would get an early start on rehydration for the next round. I think I'll hang on to your post & see how much you "man up" & admit your inferiority in November. You should win your watered down district. . . Then the reckoning! And by the way, I wouldn't bring all this up if there wasn't so much chest thumping going on :popcorneater::hungry::roflol:

I can see your reasoning here downanddistance. Coalfield should win the district that has 4 schools in it twice the size of Coalfield. :roflol: Smart man! And I also dont think any of the Coalfield people will have much shame if their lucky enough to make it to South Pitt and happen to get beat. The only team to beat them this year was a 4a school that had to cheat to do it. By the way what watered down district does your team play in.

South Pitt will get some East Tenn. flavor on the 28th, I'd probably hold off til after that game.

down and distance no one on here is saying Coalfield is going to beat South Pitt or anyone else for that matter. If the Jackets get the chance to play the Pirates in the playoffs it would mean that they have had a good run in the playoffs but South Pitt would have to be considered the heavy favorite to win the game.

I can see your reasoning here downanddistance. Coalfield should win the district that has 4 schools in it twice the size of Coalfield. :roflol: Smart man! And I also dont think any of the Coalfield people will have much shame if their lucky enough to make it to South Pitt and happen to get beat. The only team to beat them this year was a 4a school that had to cheat to do it. By the way what watered down district does your team play in.

I did not say coalfield would make it to SP either. I said your run will end in November my guess is round 3 but possibly round 2 depending on the draw y'all get. As for the 4 schools twice their size, just because you beat a team with twice as many players doesn't, by default, make them a good team. As for the 4a school you referenced I can only assume you are speaking of pigeon forge, instead of crying & whining about cheating can't you just. . . Well let's see, how did that go? Oh yea, just "man up & admit you got smoked by a far superior team that was better coached, more physical, & tougher in every respect (should be aspect but I'm quoting here)" :roflol: hypocrisy makes proving points a breeze. Thanks for playing.

P.S.

If you doubt the accuracy of my assessments just ask anyone of your buddies in wartburg. See you in December, just don't forget your tickets, YOU'LL need one to get in :lol::roflol:

South Pitt will get some East Tenn. flavor on the 28th, I'd probably hold off til after that game.

That game will not change the playoff picture for two reasons. 1. SP will beat GCA, it will be a ball game, but SP has a couple of things money can't buy (if it could I'm sure GCA would have 2 sets of each) a program built on hard work & they are playoff eligible :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

2. See second part of #1 :thumb:

I did not say coalfield would make it to SP either. I said your run will end in November my guess is round 3 but possibly round 2 depending on the draw y'all get. As for the 4 schools twice their size, just because you beat a team with twice as many players doesn't, by default, make them a good team. As for the 4a school you referenced I can only assume you are speaking of pigeon forge, instead of crying & whining about cheating can't you just. . . Well let's see, how did that go? Oh yea, just "man up & admit you got smoked by a far superior team that was better coached, more physical, & tougher in every respect (should be aspect but I'm quoting here)" :roflol: hypocrisy makes proving points a breeze. Thanks for playing.

P.S.

If you doubt the accuracy of my assessments just ask anyone of your buddies in wartburg. See you in December, just don't forget your tickets, YOU'LL need one to get in :lol::roflol:

You better go back and read my post again. I was refering to 4a signal mnt(cheating) beating SP. Go back and read it real slow because I cant type any slower IDIOT. You must be from Roane county. :lol:

Edited by Polarsloth
  • Upvote 1

True post! Coalfield might do all right against the lower level teams, but when they face a state caliber opponent like South Pitt look what happens.

You better go back and read my post again. I was refering to 4a signal mnt(cheating) beating SP. Go back and read it real slow because I cant type any slower IDIOT. You must be from Roane county. :lol:

A thousand apologies sloth. I thought you were referring to the team that waxed your jackets earlier this year. You seem to think I am a SP faithful but you couldn't be more wrong. I respect 'em & occasionally pull for 'em but I don't hold season tickets or anything. As for your typing more slowly comment, being from Morgan county & living in whatever gopher hole town you do I'm surprised you can type at all. I bet it takes a considerable amout or your meaningless day to construct a response using your slack jawed hunt & peck technique, MORON. See I can name call to. As for football, my assessment of coalfield remains the same. Good team, just not a great one.

A thousand apologies sloth. I thought you were referring to the team that waxed your jackets earlier this year. You seem to think I am a SP faithful but you couldn't be more wrong. I respect 'em & occasionally pull for 'em but I don't hold season tickets or anything. As for your typing more slowly comment, being from Morgan county & living in whatever gopher hole town you do I'm surprised you can type at all. I bet it takes a considerable amout or your meaningless day to construct a response using your slack jawed hunt & peck technique, MORON. See I can name call to. As for football, my assessment of coalfield remains the same. Good team, just not a great one.

I wouldn't call losing by one (1) point in Overtime to a good Pigeon Forge Team getting "waxed". Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but don't demean what these young men have achieved because of your lack of intellectual comments.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call losing by one (1) point in Overtime to a good Pigeon Forge Team getting "waxed". Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but don't demean what these young men have achieved because of your lack of intellectual comments.

I have not been demeaning to anyone. In my original post I stated my assessment of a good, but not great, coalfield team. Then, as usually happens when momma's & daddy's get their feelings hurt the "oh yea well. . . "s started. I did not take it to a personal level. I have continuously tried to remain on the subject of football, defending myself when necessary. My "lack of intellectual comments" is an unfair & inaccurate assessment that I will choose not to respond further to. To stay on topic then what is your evaluation of this coalfield team in regards to the top tier teams in the state this year? How do you feel this team matches up? I know every few years a team from that district thinks they have "the right stuff" & the fans (aka parents) are more than glad to talk about it until someone disagrees with them then they are quick to start slinging mud. Well I for one will gladly sling back if necessary. I don't feel that is the case in this instance. I would really enjoy an intelligent conversation on the subject but I will say this up front. If & when I (or someone else) doesn't agree that coalfield is the best thing that's ever came down the road the jackets nest will get all ruffled up. Let's see who can remain on topic & talk football & who starts slinging first shall we. I'll be waiting for your assessment of the jackets.