Gleason vs Scotts hill

hogheaven

I was close! Good job bulldogs. One more to go. put it to Bruceton. No goofing off or taking them lightly. They can play when they want. Listen to your coach and kick some rear!

Should come out stout against the Tigers. Be good to see these Bulldogs just make it in the playoffs and build off of the experience for next year. At that 4 win mark now, but 5-5 would be better. Should have alot teams pulling for us in west tn 1A, since were hopefully knocking the mustangs over into Quad 3 and securing a geographic seeding for Gleason in Quad 4, with a win over Bruceton.

I came to the game to watch my grandson and he played about 5 minutes and did good. The 'Dogs dominated Scott's Hill in the end. It was a fairly even start with only one Bulldog mistake giving Scott's Hill any hope in the 1st quarter. After that it was all over but the cryin' for the Lions.

The 'Dogs have it in them to get a W in this one against Bruceton and I'm pulling for 'em to get it done.

Edited by duckman38201