Forrest @ Moore County

LovethoseRockets

If classification is that big of an issue why did M.C. play Warren Co. and how did they ever beat them? Chapel Hill and Cascade have normally been larger than M.C. I don't know how Moore Co. ever competed against them 10-20 yrs. ago. :blink: I hear some close to program saying "no talent" I think they are a normal 1A team that is capable of being district champs and 10-0.Just my opinon. I guess blame the swim team. :roflol:

Know what you mean Striker86 on the tradtion that was..... Some of my best memories as a kid was going the Moore Co. games and atmosphere.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The announcer is not the train whistle guy, some people like it some don't, as for my self I like the announcer I think he does a great job, and yes he does get into the game.Chapel Hill does have a good team and they are the bigger of the two schools but TSSAA seems too think that single a schools can play with AA schools nothing we can do about that so let the games begin.

I can tell you, the visiting team NEVER likes that whistle. Cascade tries to make the noise with their band, but all it did last week was fire us up. It's Wednesday, practice should fire those Rockets up. Get ready to blast off, Rockets, and leave MC on the field wondering what happened. :thumb:

GO BIG BLUE!!

I can tell you, the visiting team NEVER likes that whistle. Cascade tries to make the noise with their band, but all it did last week was fire us up. It's Wednesday, practice should fire those Rockets up. Get ready to blast off, Rockets, and leave MC on the field wondering what happened. :thumb:

GO BIG BLUE!!

Shame on you, Nan! Our train whistle was only played in attempts to make you fine Forrest fans feel at home...You know that track thru Chapel Hill is legendary this time of year... Have ya seen the light on the tracks recently?

Edited by FreeAgent11