Obion is calling the game bc of Rain

sonofmandingo

Disgrace to all that have played the game, looking for an easy out when things don't go your way... football is also a game of life ... So coach teach your kids how to rise up and tackle what life throws your way

when dyserburg loses tmrw what will u guys blame it on...or will u give credit to the other team for scoring more points

mandingo...if dyersburg is so good they should be able to win the game regardless of the day...im sure both coaches agreed to the cancellation...im sure obion had some pull in the world series being cancelled last night as well right...

It is not to the fact of how good a team is just due to the fact of cancellation of a FOOTBALL GAME due to just rain nothing else. Not only that a 30% chance of rain. Since when did people start taking away the toughness of the weather factors of the game. I've had some of my best times playing a football game in the rain. Green Bay wouldn't cancel due to snow. If there was lightning tonight I would understand. I'm sure all the players on both teams want to play but it's the coaches from Obion who wanted to change the game. Dyersburg didn't want to change the game at all. And for the last statement about having some pull in the World Series please DHSTennis stick with your womens sport tennis because all it is is arguing back and forth like hitting the ball back and forth over the net, don't try to talk about a man's game. Leave the real talk to the men who can handle putting on set of pads and play in any weather.

Administration made the call Because its senior night, for football, cheerleading, girl's soccer.. last home game, they felt they had to move game to be safe with the weather. So say what you want to make yourself feel bigger and tougher!! They didn't make this decision for football, senior night festivities, PERIOD!!!!!

It is not to the fact of how good a team is just due to the fact of cancellation of a FOOTBALL GAME due to just rain nothing else. Not only that a 30% chance of rain. Since when did people start taking away the toughness of the weather factors of the game. I've had some of my best times playing a football game in the rain. Green Bay wouldn't cancel due to snow. If there was lightning tonight I would understand. I'm sure all the players on both teams want to play but it's the coaches from Obion who wanted to change the game. Dyersburg didn't want to change the game at all. And for the last statement about having some pull in the World Series please DHSTennis stick with your womens sport tennis because all it is is arguing back and forth like hitting the ball back and forth over the net, don't try to talk about a man's game. Leave the real talk to the men who can handle putting on set of pads and play in any weather.

yet another victim...finally...should i attack ur lack of intelligence or stick to the thread about football...seems u couldnt...just upset and have to attempt to throw insults...speaking of real men and pads...how bout that maxi that chris johnson is trying to play with...see what i did there...same thing as u...but u dont understand it...just some random tangent...guess what buddy...neither one of these teams is the green bay packers...neither one of them is even the district champion...if dyersburg didnt want the game date to change they shouldnt have agreed to it...its that simple...real men stick to their guns...this is all about $$$...both teams believe they will bring in more $$$ on a friday that is cold instead of a thursday that is wet and cold...i know its hard for u to believe that this world revolves around $$$...but it does...even at the high school level...

as for ur bashing of my name and the sport of tennis...football is a game played over the course of 3 hours in spurts of 4-8 seconds with at least 30 seconds in between plays...unless ur the oregon ducks...and most of ur players only play half the time at that...yet in tennis...its constant sprinting and swinging as hard as u can anywhere from 2-5 hours at a time with a max of 20 seconds between points...and no one to sub in for u when u get hurt...the fact that u bash it only shows that u have no respect for other sports and athletes...or ur just a fat lineman who cant run and isnt coordinated enough to play another sport...regardless...u can take ur opinion and shove it up there with that pad u keep talking about

Tennis is a lot like this decision to call this game.... it is terrible. Its a sport for girls

yet another victim...finally...should i attack ur lack of intelligence or stick to the thread about football...seems u couldnt...just upset and have to attempt to throw insults...speaking of real men and pads...how bout that maxi that chris johnson is trying to play with...see what i did there...same thing as u...but u dont understand it...just some random tangent...guess what buddy...neither one of these teams is the green bay packers...neither one of them is even the district champion...if dyersburg didnt want the game date to change they shouldnt have agreed to it...its that simple...real men stick to their guns...this is all about $$$...both teams believe they will bring in more $$$ on a friday that is cold instead of a thursday that is wet and cold...i know its hard for u to believe that this world revolves around $$$...but it does...even at the high school level...

as for ur bashing of my name and the sport of tennis...football is a game played over the course of 3 hours in spurts of 4-8 seconds with at least 30 seconds in between plays...unless ur the oregon ducks...and most of ur players only play half the time at that...yet in tennis...its constant sprinting and swinging as hard as u can anywhere from 2-5 hours at a time with a max of 20 seconds between points...and no one to sub in for u when u get hurt...the fact that u bash it only shows that u have no respect for other sports and athletes...or ur just a fat lineman who cant run and isnt coordinated enough to play another sport...regardless...u can take ur opinion and shove it up there with that pad u keep talking about

we all know this is weak and a football matter!!! are the parents of the cheer and soccer teams not coming for their child because of weather?? great parents yall have there

I'm sure its a $$ thing. Administration probably feels like more will come for Game and senior night if no chance of rain. I assure you That the players and the parents of football players as well as coaches wanted this game played tonight. Normal Thursday night things Like feeding players etc... was all done last night. This Was NOT premeditated, administration made the call a couple hours ago. Weather we Like it or NOT its done deal. Complain to Your coach, stop insulting any of these kids!!!